Tour Event 2020 US Open Contest and Thread

Huge putt for Xander

The Super is probably going to be furious (like allegedly after Friday's benign round) with a 65 with two FIR. The council will sit into the late hours of the night and debate pin placements while the subair system is humming in the background...tomorrow should be interesting. Plus no big rules debacle yet so maybe we can throw in one of those for tomorrow as well.

Would be great to see Wolff bring it home tomorrow, going from the “who’s that 4th guy” at the charity relief to casual fans to a US Open champ would be an incredible year.

Caught the lip and falls up the hill

What a freaking putt

Is that even considered a back door sinker?

How the hell did that drop?

How the hell did that drop?
I mean that is like that floater you don’t think is going down then all of a sudden disappears. o_O

It feels like Bryson hasn't played his best today but even when in the rough he's close enough to where he can muscle it to the green and two putt for fairly comfy pars. A few more putts and he will be tough to beat tomorrow.

I mean that is like that floater you don’t think is going down then all of a sudden disappears. o_O

Best description ever for a putt

What touch by JT.

I give Bryson credit for sticking to his game plan. He said coming in that he was going to hit it as far as he could every chance he got and chase it from there. Even when it wasn’t working so great, he’s never even thought about changing his strategy, he’s full-on ride or die.

What a shot... Dear lord.

JT’s quote was perfect

Geez man that took some
Power. I mean PW out of that stuff from 158?

Back