Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

@Nate someone woke up after that birdie and is staring at a 5' eagle putt! 🦅

Holy smokes, Morikowa is on a heater!! -8 right now.

322 yd carry from Lefty?

Morikawa has a putt to make on 18 to keep it bogey free.

Jordan seems to have corralled the two-way miss, but a couple of irons long on back to back holes

322 yd carry from Lefty?
I saw that, was it right? Edit: looks like it was right... 394 🤯

Jordan seems to have corralled the two-way miss, but a couple of irons long on back to back holes

I saw that, was it right? Edit: looks like it was right... 394 🤯

Those last two iron shots were great, just got a bad bounce. Its crazy bc he is hitting the number he wants and getting a bad break....but that's the rub of the green.

Those last two iron shots were great, just got a bad bounce. Its crazy bc he is hitting the number he wants and getting a bad break....but that's the rub of the green.
And then you have one-handed Cantlay bounce one right to the pin. It’s a funny game...

I agree on at least one of those, maybe both. He seems to be hitting his spots. His putter looks off this week, leaving a number of putts short.

And then you have one-handed Cantlay bounce one right to the pin. It’s a funny game...

exactly. On the par 3 he thought it was short and got a great bounce.

That's a long birdie putt when coming in from 81 yds away.

Spieth needed that putt to drop and I'm glad he did.

Damn Reed had that putt come in at 9 o'clock...it was bending the whole way

That was a BIG putt

Had that not gone in and his fragile mental game right now, I am not sure that doesn't carry over into tomorrow. Now he hopefully can close it out with a birdie and make a run in the morning because Morikawa is trying to put this one out of reach early.

Where are these guys aiming on #18?! That’s 3 balls to the right.

I would have thinned one into the bank if I had those fairway bunker shots, lol.

Damn Lefty. He and Koepka polar opposites today.

I hit the pool w/ the kiddos.....so wait, I watch & he goes +2. Stop watching he goes -2. Well crap.....

there is a trend for sure..... lol

If you are border line about PGA Live to for it!

Screenshot_20200710-073139.jpg

Let's have a great day Rickie! He could easily own this course. Needs some heat in that putter.
Screenshot_20200710-073418.jpg

I can't even get the player to come up on the NBC page. Worked fine up until this morning.

Refreshed the page to select what to watch and all of a sudden there were two options and both said 6:45 2nd round coverage. Clicked one and it just refreshed the page. Clicked the second on and it said coverage had concluded with no play button like the last 15 minutes. Clicked the second one again and now it plays.

Back