Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

That's what I'm using on Apple TV. I just purchased the monthly subscription today. I figured I'd pay 10 bucks to watch this week and next week and then cancel or decide if I want to switch to the yearly option in the future.
might want to avoid canceling until your month is up... also might be cost beneficial to do M2M (July/Aug) this year and get yearly next season in January as Majors are not available. Thats my thought process, but totally your call.

it's every tournament. We start a thread on THP and the Rahm-Rage-o-meter is posted within the first 9 holes.

He needs to get DQed for that ****.

DQed? Why? It's a case of entrapment. He is known for his fiery temper and his passion. And like another player, the cameras follow him around waiting for a reaction. :rolleyes:

I will let you know. I bought on Amazon - hoping to catch this on Amazon Prime app.
That's what I'm using on Apple TV. I just purchased the monthly subscription today. I figured I'd pay 10 bucks to watch this week and next week and then cancel or decide if I want to switch to the yearly option in the future.

I've been using the PGA Tour Live subscription on Amazon since the return of the season. I'm able to watch on the TV using my Xbox, laptop via Amazon Prime, and phone via the Prime app. So far, I'm pretty pleased. Currently paying monthly, but I can see paying yearly.

Nice final 9 for hovland.

DQed? Why? It's a case of entrapment. He is known for his fiery temper and his passion. And like another player, the cameras follow him around waiting for a reaction. :rolleyes:
Bryson?! IS THAT YOU?!

Can someone explain what Rahm did that everyone wants him DQ'd?

Can someone explain what Rahm did that everyone wants him DQ'd?
Rahm smash. He’s dropping clubs on the follow through and pounding his driver after poor shots. The usual.

First “Phil is 50” remark I’ve heard. Announcers getting warmed up for the afternoon featured groups.

Rahm smash. He’s dropping clubs on the follow through and pounding his driver after poor shots. The usual.
I will probably be in the minority here, but big deal. Every other sport we call that passion, but in golf it's unbecoming. We want these guys to be charismatic, outgoing, athletes, but as soon as they show some emotion everyone is like don't do that. Maybe I a missing the boat but watching 156 Steve Strickers every week seems terrible to me.

which time?
Any time, if your favorite Hockey player slammed his stick and helmet after his shift. Do you want him kicked out of the game? It's no different than what Rahm does but because it's golf he can't show emotion.

I will probably be in the minority here, but big deal. Every other sport we call that passion, but in golf it's unbecoming. We want these guys to be charismatic, outgoing, athletes, but as soon as they show some emotion everyone is like don't do that. Maybe I a missing the boat but watching 156 Steve Strickers every week seems terrible to me.
Eh I don’t want to see anyone on my team with that kind of “passion”, but that’s in a team sport and I think it’s distracting. I don’t really care for dropping or smashing clubs, but don’t have a strong opinion on measures to prevent this behavior.

Do you think the cut streak was becoming a monkey on Morikawa’s back? Regardless I expect to see him back in action this weekend.

Hey did you know Phil was 50?

I don't know why it disturbs me so much but Rickie Fowler's mustache is so creepy looking.

Any time, if your favorite Hockey player slammed his stick and helmet after his shift. Do you want him kicked out of the game? It's no different than what Rahm does but because it's golf he can't show emotion.
unsportsmanlike conduct. Who cares how much I like him?

Also, golf ain't hockey.

have considered this...do they have a way to watch this on TV (via Roku, etc)
I use an iphone or ipad and carry it around. If I go in front of a TV, I use airplay with an appleTV and put it up on the screen.

Nope i'm right there with you-- I find it humorous that he melts down like I'm sure some of us have wanted to do in the past.

Back