Tour Event 2020 Workday Charity Open

Featured groups for this week!

• Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka, Jason Day
  • Patrick Cantlay, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth
  • Patrick Reed, Matthew Wolff, Rickie Fowler
  • Viktor Hovland, Jon Rahm, Gary Woodland

Are PGA pairings random or is there some type of formula they use?

Are PGA pairings random or is there some type of formula they use?
Seems like JT, Phil, Rickie, and Rahm are automatic if they’re in the field. They usually have the defending champ in there and I assume Wolff is in after his strong showing last week. And Spieth seems to get on camera whether he is or isn’t in the featured groups.

Alright I'm buying subscription for the Columbus swing!

These pairings will be fun to watch...

• Justin Thomas, Brooks Koepka, Jason Day
  • Patrick Cantlay, Phil Mickelson, Jordan Spieth
  • Patrick Reed, Matthew Wolff, Rickie Fowler
  • Viktor Hovland, Jon Rahm, Gary Woodland

Anyone watching the featured groups this morning? I see Buzz fantasy golf is acting up again. Already crowned DeChambeau, using last weeks results for this week as well, haha.

Just bought PGA Live - watching Brooks / Day / JT grouping this morning.

Rahmbo got a nice haircut for the event haha!

Anyone watching the featured groups this morning? I see Buzz fantasy golf is acting up again. Already crowned DeChambeau, using last weeks results for this week as well, haha.
Just noticed that as well. Unfortunately not watching live as I havent invested in PGA subscription yet.

I've got the featured groups on via Sky Sports

Vik and Gary off to rocky starts... Gary with a great approach - Vik's was meh

Is Koepka using another new putter?

Some guys struggling early today. Going to be an interesting tournament for sure.

well this just improved Rahmbo lie - first cut to fairway... that doesnt seem to follow the rules available... why not move it right of sprinkler. Misses tree, gets spin and thats not an improvement in lie?

Are you allowed to drop from the intermediate to the fairway like Rahm just did?

Are you allowed to drop from the intermediate to the fairway like Rahm just did?

That seems to be a huge benefit, although he didnt capitalize on it? since rules official told him can they assess penalty if it wasnt within the rules upon review?

Similar to Bryson’s favorable final round drop last weekend.

Free relief from a sprinkler head?
not just from sprinkler, from first cut to fairway and taking a blocked shot to clear path avoiding the tree...

Woodland gets one back after a long putt that drops - seemed to have some speed on it

not just from sprinkler, from first cut to fairway and taking a blocked shot to clear path avoiding the tree...
If it is free relief from a sprinkler, the only stipulation is that the drop has to get full relief from the sprinkler. You don't have to drop in the same lie where the ball was (unless it was in a bunker). Using the rules to his advantage.

Hideki finding his groove?

Back