2021-2022 College Basketball

Anybody who is not watching the women's tournament is missing some amazing basketball. The U Conn - NC State game going on right now is unreal. In double OT.

14 straight trips to the Final 4 for the U Conn women's basketball team. Unbelievable!

State missed way too many layups in the first half, and the possession at the end of regulation that could've won it was not good, at all.

You can't repeatedly give a player as good as Bueckers that many wide open 15-18 footers on simple ball screens. That part of the defense was pitiful.

Great 3-yr run for those girls; can't take away back-to-back-to-back conference championships.

The NCAA can go to hell for making them play a road game in the Elite Eight.

If Manny Bates's shoulder injury is serious, it's WTNY. Again.
It's "WTNY, again" aleady, for next season. Keatts's favorite excuse has entered the transfer portal.

Almost game time.

Well done by the Lady Gamecocks. National Champions and going wire to wire as the #1 team in the country!

Went to Nola for the Final Four. A couple of my kids went to Duke but I didn't have a dog in the hunt.
Duke/UNC was classic. Neither team wanted to let go of the rope. Well played. Must have well officiated because I heard fans from both teams complaining about the refs. New Orleans was up to the event. Hell of a weekend.

That is unexpected. Wow.

Dang.

Also, take notes coach K. This is why everyone likes Wright and doesn't like you.

Wow! Have to admit this news is a complete surprise. I don't follow the daily ins and outs of Villanova but Jay Wright is one of the good guys.

A Lehigh alum takes over for Wright at Nova! 🔥

Finally breaking ground next month on new basketball pavilion in downtown waco after length covid delays. Probably going to cost twice as much than if they would have just pushed through with it two years ago, crazy.

Back