2021-2022 College Football Thread

Jamison Willams, torn ACL. Bummer for that kid.

Jamison Willams, torn ACL. Bummer for that kid.
Breaks my heart ... but he received a very positive prognosis. 🤞

Baylor fans, what are your thoughts on losing him? I know he was only there a year...

Baylor fans, what are your thoughts on losing him? I know he was only there a year...

ooo, I missed this.

We were hyped about the hire, seems like a great guy. High hopes for being a big time recruiter.

For whatever reason didn't really do much this year. Wasn't in on the receiver recruiting. On field receivers were underwhelming.

I think a lot of it was just he's young and getting his feet under him because he has all the makings of a good coach, but I think it was a somewhat mutual parting. As some of the insiders reported it "everyone wins with this move."

You can always count on'em.

ooo, I missed this.

We were hyped about the hire, seems like a great guy. High hopes for being a big time recruiter.

For whatever reason didn't really do much this year. Wasn't in on the receiver recruiting. On field receivers were underwhelming.

I think a lot of it was just he's young and getting his feet under him because he has all the makings of a good coach, but I think it was a somewhat mutual parting. As some of the insiders reported it "everyone wins with this move."

He had some big time references pushing him and supposedly knocked it out of the park during his interview. It sounds like they were all set to hire the Purdue wr coach before he came in. He's green and will need to learn quick. ND is definitely a pressure cooker, and he's going to have the spotlight on him. Hopefully he can recruit because our last wr coach left the wr room heavily depleted.

You can always count on'em.

LOLOL!!!! As a dawg fan I can’t get enough of this.
I wonder how Fred feels about Bo Nix being out in the iron bowl or Colt McCoy being out in that championship game! 😂

LOLOL!!!! As a dawg fan I can’t get enough of this.
I wonder how Fred feels about Bo Nix being out in the iron bowl or Colt McCoy being out in that championship game! 😂
That’s different. 🤣🤣🤣

Lots of smoke that ND is hiring Houston DC Belk as DC. Hopefully he brings the DL coach Early with him.

Not sure why Iowa continues to employ this guy.

JT Daniels not so surprisingly in the portal

Interesting!
1642956098775.png

Well looks like Michigan is losing MacDonald back to Baltimore Ravens. I mean seriously dude just left them a year ago. My guess is Harbaugh isn’t far behind…

…we are going to suck again.

Is it time for a 2022 - 2023 thread yet?

Reports coming out that the B1G is kicking around the idea of eliminating divisions (again) this week. The plan is to eliminate the 6 division games (Rutgers fans rejoice!) and reducing the conference slate from 9 to 8, with the difference being made up against schools in the ACC/PAC-12 under their new "alliance" plans.

Reports coming out that the B1G is kicking around the idea of eliminating divisions (again) this week. The plan is to eliminate the 6 division games (Rutgers fans rejoice!) and reducing the conference slate from 9 to 8, with the difference being made up against schools in the ACC/PAC-12 under their new "alliance" plans.

the sec-plan

Back