2021-2022 College Football Thread

The GA lines on both sides of the ball are just playing physically superior to the Clemson lines.

The GA lines on both sides of the ball are just playing physically superior to the Clemson lines.
Agreed. UGA looks good

i love watching clemson get beat. but i really think they’re going to find a way to come back and win this. they found something in that last drive, and georgia seemed to ease up on pressure.

Love how much the refs are letting them play in this Georgia Clemson game.

Love how much the refs are letting them play in this Georgia Clemson game.
Hits two steps out of bounds are apparently ok tonight.

Hits two steps out of bounds are apparently ok tonight.
It was definitely worse watching the replay. I like how much they let hem play in the secondary though, they are allowed to get much more physical than I am used to seeing.

Despite the lack of scoring, I have enjoyed the Clemson - Georgia game.

LSU down 10 in the 4th quarter to UCLA.

Love seeing the pac 12 come out strong today, huge win for UCLA if they can hold this lead.

UCLA is for real this year

I don't follow college football although I do like to know who's winning the Championship game when it's on.

This did not age well, but I love the sentiment about "sissy blue".

Wasn’t overly impressed with with Emory Jones last night for Florida. Passes just looked lobbed out there and wasn’t checking down his options. Think Richardson was a more dynamic at QB and it will be interesting to see how the season progresses.

Cautiously optimistic about Auburn. Yeah, it was Akron who is awful, but Auburn looked well-coached and executed what they should have. A refreshing change from thinking "well, hopefully we played down to our opponent."

Ugh.

Back