2021-2022 College Football Thread

Going to be reversed but at least it stopped that very irritating chant for a couple of minutes.

i love watching clemson get beat. but i really think they’re going to find a way to come back and win this. they found something in that last drive, and georgia seemed to ease up on pressure. :mad:

Do you think that might have been the reason that Clemson "found" something? That said, it wouldn't surprise me to see Clemson roll through the rest of their season since they are playing in a relatively weak ACC! And Georgia is loaded for bear this year!

Brian Kelly continues to impress with his suspect play calling...

It was a tough weekend for the ACC. North Carolina, Clemson and Miami all lost. NC State was a bright spot, but our Charlotte 49ers beat Duke. It's still early, but it just shows the preseason rankings were meaningless except for Alabama. I like the fact that the CFP committee doesn't do their ranking until October.

Now we're talking! Coan putting up big numbers at QB in his ND debut and Hamilton is just ridiculous is the secondary.

is nd gonna figure out how to lose this game??? fsu putting up a fight.

Man this FSU /ND is good. What a comeback & great to see Milton out there.

Wow…just wow.

Mayer with the droppies!!!

Unfreakinbelievable.... Game in hand with an 18 point lead and ND is trying to end their season very early.

No way that is incomplete. Milton finished the throwing motion with ball still in his hand when he fumbled it.

Would have loved to see Milton start the game

Sigh of relief...

ACC refs definitely tried to screw ND. Why ND went into prevent defense for so long, terrible. Play calling got way too conservative on both sides of they ball, but a win is a win. You're not in Cincinnati anymore, Freeman. Get that scheme figured out quick

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Never easy with ND

That Kelly interview after the game :oops:

@Duffer Waldorf, there's business for your Wolfpack to handle this weekend.
Road favorites in an SEC stadium on a Saturday night. This may not end well. :LOL:

1631038344250.png

The Ducks played pretty darn well on both sides of the ball in the 1st half. Hopefully they can keep it going into the 2nd half.

Back