2021-2022 College Football Thread

Can’t handle Baylor’s D-line. Gonna be a long day.

LONG day. :(

And now comes the defensive sieve.

Ugh. Like I said. Sieve.

Two long conversions and a fake punt and Penn State gets 3. Clifford down 3 times. Not exactly a recipe for extended success. I could play running back for Penn State and other than the fact that I’d fumble and get hurt on my first carry, it wouldn’t be all that different than the product on the field.

Holy ****! A stop!!!!

A couple of inaccurate throws by the Baylor QB. He's not scared to stick his nose in there on a run, though.

Low 40’s and rain in Happy Valley. Not sure if I miss the days of attending these games every year.

Ruh roh freshman. :(

Gerry needs to nut up. This defense shouldn't scare him.

Geez. Glad we tried to get better over bye week

Whew.

Yeah, playcalling weird. Wasting a dominating first quarter. Seen this before. Time to blow a coverage.

Clifford’s decision-making is still so questionable. There was no reason for that 2nd down throw to be anywhere near the defender!

James Franklin somehow used to be a special teams coach. Baffling.

Caleb looking like a freshman.

No Blake Corum is a big loss for Michigan.
But they need to play better regardless!

Wild 3rd down play. Off MU hands & helmet, off second player’s hands, off PSU player’s hand.

Not if they bought their revenge Trackman’s.

Lee Corso said on ESPN game day this morning the Cincy does not deserve to be in the playoff because it does not play a P5 schedule. I‘ll value Corso’s opinion over the opinion of some HS coach, LOL

Baylor QB missed a sure TD there.

Back