2021-2022 College Football Thread

I continue to be underwhelmed by Rattler.
Yep, same. He's probably thinking about his two new cars from his latest NIL deal yesterday.

What a pick by the Oklahoma DB! Wow!!

Oklahoma with a huge mistake on that kickoff.

Coastal Carolina with a hard fought win over Buffalo.

Not sure how much longer my mental health can survive watching the fightless Irish...

At least the Irish defense is starting to play with some skill, urgency and inspiration. Now if it can just rub off to the O line and QB.

Alabama having no problems at Florida.

Another Alabama blowout in the works.

The number of dropped passes by ND receivers today has been ridiculous.

The number of dropped passes by ND receivers today has been ridiculous.
How lenzy dropped that one. So bad.

What an amazing td run by Williams!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

Should have been an easier win for the Irish but at least they win by more than 3 today and showed some signs of life.

Florida is showing some serious fight which I honestly did not expect.

Apparently Dabo is lost without Trevor Lawrence. 7 points through almost 3 quarters against GA Tech?!

Could be late night football in Oxford. Lot of lightning and rain.

Penn St. - Auburn has been a good first half.

Big mistake by Auburn to start the 2nd half.

Alabama reloads... everyone else rebuilds!

Oh boy. These refs are doing their best to take this game from Penn State.

Oh boy. These refs are doing their best to take this game from Penn State.

haha perspectives are different here. some blown calls that definitely tipped the scales in psu’s favor. auburn at 22 was overrated to begin with; their defense is ok, running backs are good but qb and corners are just not. they’ll be 7-5 or 6-6. psu didn’t look all that good to me. they said they want a shot at alabama. lol go for it boys. have fun with that

Funny but true! Still can't believe Penn State had to punt on what should have been 2nd down had they not called that absolutely ridiculous intentional grounding.

Back