2021-2022 College Football Thread

Wow is right. I just sent that to my longtime work spouse who is always complaining that the refs are screwing PSU. She was at the game and has been whining ever since, I can only imagine if they lost.

Schedule is updated and the Penn State vs. Indiana game is a 7:30 kickoff! That is going to be a long and awesome day of tailgating!

Wake Forest is 4-0 and #1 in the ACC?!😳

Late kick tonight for the WVU game, I can dig it.

Last edited:
A game that is a little under the radar is LSU @ Miss. State ... huge game for both coaches ... some discontent in both the fan base ... should be a dog fight ...

Was definitely getting concerned with the Irish down by 3 and down to their 3rd string QB due to injuries. And then...boom...98 yard kickoff return!

The third stringer is not too bad. 24 - 13 Irish!

The Irish D has definitely come into their own. Just need to get the young O line hitting on all cylinders to open up the run game and do a better job of protecting the QB.

I just looked up the score of the FSU game. I started laughing and then my dog started whining.

Go Razorbacks!

Hogs are taking it to A&M in the first half!

NC State beats Clemson in OT! WOLF…

Is Clemson not good? Was not expecting them to lose to NC state.

This was Auburn today with a massive bullet dodge:

This team has a ton of work to do or there's going to be a lot of losses the rest of the way.

Sooners defense looking good early in the game

This was Auburn today with a massive bullet dodge:

This team has a ton of work to do or there's going to be a lot of losses the rest of the way.

i’m ready for the bo nix eta to end

The post-Lawrence era at Clemson on the offensive side of the ball is not off to a good start.
Nailed it Scott! Ouch... I think those top teams last year just lost too many players. Looking at you OSU

Nailed it Scott! Ouch... I think those top teams last year just lost too many players. Looking at you OSU

Except Alabama. They are just plug and play with never ending influx of talent....

Except Alabama. They are just plug and play with never ending influx of talent....
That's what I would love to figure out because OSU is stacked with 4*/5* talent but looked like garbage until they faced Akron tonight.

Is Clemson not good? Was not expecting them to lose to NC state.

Their defense is great but their offense has been frankly piss poor at best. They tried to lose to Ga Tech, which is a much inferior team to NC State, because they couldn't generate any offense.

That's what I would love to figure out because OSU is stacked with 4*/5* talent but looked like garbage until they faced Akron tonight.

Saban is a genious and the devil all rolled into one. The talent is no good unless you know what to do with them. Just look at GA. They almost always have a top 5 recruiting class but haven't won a NC in over 40 years. My team, ND, is not far behind them in regards to the NC drought. Relaxed admissions, integrity and accountability help a lot of schools get and keep the uber talented players on the field as well....

Back