2021-2022 College Football Thread

I’m ok with those rankings.

It was OSU and Michigan yesterday. Today it is ASU vs Arizona in the matchup nobody outside of Arizona cares about.

1637784514705.png

67026337-A637-4038-95EA-342603EB8230.jpeg
Look at this great photoshop of the next LSU Head Coach in LSU gear…

MSU gives Tucker 95M ten years contract. That's a lot of money for an unproven coach that his team just got blasted by OSU a few days ago. Wow....

MSU gives Tucker 95M ten years contract. That's a lot of money for an unproven coach that his team just got blasted by OSU a few days ago. Wow....
LSU got everyone a raise…

From what I know of the guy, I like Aranda. Certainly good for the B12 if he can keep Baylor in the thick of the conf race every year.

How does a Michigan fan get stuck in a bar /restaurant in Florida with all Ohio State fans. This should be a fun night of beer pong!!!

WOW! So the cow bells aren't annoying at all :banghead:

WOW! So the cow bells aren't annoying at all :banghead:
I’m not even watching and just knowing who is playing, I know you’re right :LOL:

Mel Tucker might be a great coach but it's way too early for this kind of money. His career record is 16-14. Good luck Sparty, I hope it works out.

“The announcement from the university said Tucker’s contract features “non-performance related compensation” of $9.5 million a year, with a $5.9 million base, $3.2 million in supplemental compensation for media and personal appearances, along with a $400,000 contingent annual bonus.”

They more than doubled his salary when they hired him away from Colorado where he was 5-7 in his first year as a head coach. 🙄

Also a couple of alumni are throwing in a big chunk of money to help fund this extension. So does the coach work for the alumni now or the AD?

This might turn out to be a disaster or a stroke of genius. Time will tell

More Riley to LSU rumors circling. Rumored 12+ million per year. :oops:

“The announcement from the university said Tucker’s contract features “non-performance related compensation” of $9.5 million a year, with a $5.9 million base, $3.2 million in supplemental compensation for media and personal appearances, along with a $400,000 contingent annual bonus.”

They more than doubled his salary when they hired him away from Colorado where he was 5-7 in his first year as a head coach. 🙄

Also a couple of alumni are throwing in a big chunk of money to help fund this extension. So does the coach work for the alumni now or the AD?

This might turn out to be a disaster or a stroke of genius. Time will tell
It has always been that way at most schools. The schools typically pay some 6 digit number and alumns with fat wallets pay the rest

1637951406914.jpeg

Is Texas actually going to close out a win in the 4th quarter? Still 4 minutes to go but things actually look promising after they stopped KSU on 4th down.

Huge for Texas to pull out a win vs ksu without their starting QB

Cincy's QB just got lit up on that 3rd down rush attempt.

My hopes for ECU upsetting Cincinnati are not looking very promising. ECU offense can't stay on the field.

Back