2021-2022 College Football Thread

What a catch

Uhh. That got to be pass interference

That was possibly an insane catch *because* it was such a blatant penalty. How on Earth did he even make that close?

Looked like the ball bounced

Guess not

You call ripping a guys helmet off while he’s laying on the ground retaliating? Come on that’s bush league
Players will only take so much of that grabbing, pulling, unnecessary shots after the plays before they're frustrated to that point. The antics worked.

Sorry but 3rd and 6 keep it in playmakers hands. CJ needs to throw

Sorry but 3rd and 6 keep it in playmakers hands. CJ needs to throw
Ohio running back is a playmaker. 4 down territory

Players will only take so much of that grabbing, pulling, unnecessary shots after the plays before they're frustrated to that point. The antics worked.
It’s football it happens every game but in this case it’s antics. Got it.

Now it’s a must go for it.
But you basically took running out of it. Not sure the play call but the audible into the blitz was awful

Does a Michigan win over OSU possibly help the Big 10 have a chance at 2 teams in the Playoffs especially with a Bama loss in the SEC championship? Oklahoma/Oklahoma St will also have a say.

He was OPEN!!

Does a Michigan win over OSU possibly help the Big 10 have a chance at 2 teams in the Playoffs especially with a Bama loss in the SEC championship? Oklahoma/Oklahoma St will also have a say I think.
No way. Unless chaos happens a 2 loss team isn't making it

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk

One more time ...dig deep OLine and get a push!

TD!!!

No way. Unless chaos happens a 2 loss team isn't making it

A 2 loss Big 10 team or any 2 loss team?

Does a Michigan win over OSU possibly help the Big 10 have a chance at 2 teams in the Playoffs especially with a Bama loss in the SEC championship? Oklahoma/Oklahoma St will also have a say.
No. I don’t it’s possible for 2 B1G teams to get in.

A 2 loss Big 10 team or any 2 loss team?
Any. Even ESPN acknowledged it today. They've been pushing the 2 loss Alabama narrative the last few weeks, but said it's not happening if they lose to Georgia.

No. I don’t it’s possible for 2 B1G teams to get in.
Agreed unfortunately BIG10 beat each other up... Lots of good teams but the fact they beat each other means 2 losses are out

I don’t think he scored but camera angles were terrible. How do they not have better angles by now?

Back