2021/2022 Soccer Thread

Every time I think the gunners are back they implode!

I didn’t look at the remaining games today. It appears that like my fantasy football team, Newcastle is officially in last place.

HOW DID SANTOS NOT PUT THAT IN THE BACK OF THE NET?!?!

Red Bulls doink one off the post. Union better tighten it up!
1637445734284.gif

GOOOOOOOOAAAAAALLLLLLLLL 123rd minute for Glesnes!!!!!!!!!

That’s officially a GOLAZO!!!

Confirmed!

I'm super proud of myself for not causing a scene and waking my wife up when Glesnes scored that goal. Maybe I'm evolving.

Only 17 minutes for Sporting KC to take the lead!!! Beautiful passing - Salloi to Zusi to Shelton, who does enough to get it past the keeper!!!

First yellow goes against Sporting in this one. Physical game so far. Don't anticipate that changing.

Salloi had a monster regular season and he just produced another great scoring opportunity, but good defense beat good offense.

JFR needs to get that one on net! Another great opportunity for Sporting with nothing to show for it. Vancouver has been threatening on the other end as well.

Wow that's a freaking hand ball in the box. WTF MARTINS?!

What a stupid penalty. How stupid? Real stupid.

I can't believe MLS doesn't have a national broadcast in English for these games.

Thought we could have taken another look at that tackle in the box on Salloi. One set piece to end the half AND RUSSELL GOES FOR GOAL! Great effort, time for a corner.

GOOOOOAAAAAALLLLL!!!!!

What a fantastic finish to the first 45! Second half is going to be intense!

ZUSI FOR THE NATIONAL TEAM!!! GOLAZOOOOO!!!!

Tim Melia comes up huge to keep this a 3-1 game!

Whew, a goal to make it 3-2 was called back for an elbow offsides. Just about done closing this one out.

There are some sad Vancouver players acting like children. They'll have a nice long offseason are today that they can use to mature.

There are some sad Vancouver players acting like children. They'll have a nice long offseason are today that they can use to mature.
And it continues. Take your L and get out.

That concludes the soccer portion of today's viewing. A solid 2-0-1 with two playoff wins!

Back