Tour Event 2021 3M Open

Glad to see Rickie start to get a bit into form. Even to the point where he was able to take a poke at Bryson!

Oh ****! I have internet again and can actually watch! :love:

Rough finish for Stallings yesterday with a double on 18, oof.

Reed just about went for a swim on 18.

😎
1627058866250.png

Picked DJ in fantasy this week :angry:

Rickie looking like he wants to be the face of Cobra again. That would be refreshing.

Mitchell's front 9 :oops:

Also, BDR looks good.

SO nice to be able to watch golf again.

Bo Hoag taking that Mizzy ST-Z to pound town!

Wow ... great to see Jonathan Byrd hovering in the top ten today. I think he's had to do Monday qualifiers recently.

Sitting down to watch some golf this afternoon. Just took a quick look at the leaderboard. Looks like a bunched up field. Should make for some interesting play today and tomorrow.

Champ has a lot of potential nice to see him leading right now

Interesting to see that # 16 is playing just over 300 yards today. Most players should be trying to drive that today.

And just like that Champ doubles sigh

Is Charl using a SeeMore?

It’s now essentially a 27 hole tournament.

Went to same HS as Hoag which is same HS as one great Jack Nicklaus/ Upper Arlington HS and I played on golf team with another Hoag - a famous family near Columbus

A bit disappointed in Rickie after coming out firing... Thought this might be turning point.

Sung Kang hit 4 balls in the water on 18 for a crowd pleasing 12 🤣3D80136F-BAE2-4307-B205-E30367A7753C.jpeg

A bit disappointed in Rickie after coming out firing... Thought this might be turning point.

Yeah. Rickie felt that cool breeze blowing off the snowman at the 18th.

Back