Tour Event 2021 3M Open

Is Charl using a SeeMore?
I think I saw him using one earlier this year. I also saw a tweet that referenced Jason Dufner using one...

A bit disappointed in Rickie after coming out firing... Thought this might be turning point.

I'm liking his less-loud golf attire lately.

Guys, this should be a fantastic finish. 15+ guys are in the mix to win this, including some vets (the eccentric Pat Perez, Schwartzel), young guns (Champ), ex-major winners (Woodland), guys that have been in the mix in many weeks (Reavie, Tringale).

The 18th hole is playing the toughest out of any Par 5 this year and sets the tourney up for a great finish with a ton of risk/reward.

Tringale trying to lose again with his putter. Two 3 puts already on the front 9.

Dang Champ who has been completely lost in the woods this year and has fallen way low in the ranking may pull off a win!

Tringale looks strong right now.

Louis locking up his customary second place. Lol..

Louis might be in a great spot getting in before the wind.

Talking about Champ not feeling good..

Home from the gym to see Champ with a two stroke lead. Hope he pulls this off Iā€™ve been rooting for him to get it together and get back on top!

Champ - 172 mph ball speed with an ironā€¦.

Oofā€¦..

I donā€™t know what driver Champ is using as I donā€™t have the latest survey in front of me but it sounds absolutely terrible.

Crazy choice by Champ there. His caddy should have talked him out of that.

Geez ... why not use the 2-iron on 18 tee?

I donā€™t know what driver Champ is using as I donā€™t have the latest survey in front of me but it sounds absolutely terrible.

Oh come on.. itā€™s not that bad.. I mean Nike Sasquatch was a little worse.. lol

Also, what the heck was that bud? That was left of Saturn off the planet..

LST I believe.

Maybe the Rory-thief dude grabbed Champ's 2-iron between 17 green and 18 tee ?????

Oh come on.. itā€™s not that bad.. I mean Nike Sasquatch was a little worse.. lol

Also, what the heck was that bud? That was left of Saturn off the planet..
As soon as he hit it, I said ā€œwent with the sumo to match the horrible outfits I seeā€. Gawd itā€™s an abomination to the creation of sound studios

Champ certainly took the water out of play. Or did he??

I grt it. Itā€™s all on the line. Nobody behind. But if the rule is a certain amount of time, Champ went over itā€¦about 3 minutes ago.

It's so interesting this hole just gives people fits.

He needs to hit a wedge 3rd and layup. Take the bogey and run

Back