JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From TPC Twin Cities
Last year's winner was Michael Thompson

1626957409826.jpeg
3M Open coming to you from TPC Twin Cities. Defending Champion is Michael Thompson. Featured group of DJ, Oosthuizen, and Bubba is on the course now. Sergio, Fowler, and Finau teeing off.

Rickie with an eagle look to get to -3 thru 3!

Someone needs to adjust the audio feed to get rid of this high-pitch squeal.

Someone needs to adjust the audio feed to get rid of this high-pitch squeal.
I had my laptop pulled out and was trying to figure out where the sound was coming from for a couple minutes…

I like watching the way Bubba Watson moves a golf ball. Crazy curvatures.

Sergio with B2B after a great bunker shot drops.

Rickie with a little early walk as that bird dropped to get to -4!

30 footer for Rickie to get to -5 and a share of the lead!

What is this "hope" I'm feeling right now? Yes yes, I know it's only Thursday lol

Let's go Rickie!

Rickie pours one in to get to -7 before the horn is blown. Scott Stallings is alone in the lead at -8.

Rickie pours one in to get to -7 before the horn is blown. Scott Stallings is alone in the lead at -8.
That's exactly what I don't want right now! He's on fire so hopefully he stays hot after the restart!

Sad this went into delay but Fowler showing he is on way back. If he were to win and play well next few weeks would be a popular dark horse for Ryder.

It's still nice to see Rickie off to a good start.

DJ is on the putting green after his round with a different putter than he was using during the round.

Rickie's driver doesn't suck

From TPC Twin Cities
Last year's winner was Michael Thompson
Like a glitch in the Matrix. Post from 11am is before one from 8am?!?!

Rickie T-1! Have a day! I'm preparing for the worst but I have some real hope after that one!

Pretty Rickie! I have him in my one and done which means he will be top 3 thru 3 rounds and then fade on Sunday. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Hope he wins so he comes back every year!

Wolff is having some trouble finding the fairway.

Fritelli opens with a big foul ball on the 10th this morning.

Fun to watch this vs the British Open so there's not 3 minutes of coverage between commercials 👍

Back