ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Well I thought I did but someone anonymous on the forum paid for it before I did. Thank you so much! This place never ceases to amaze me.
great THPers here and it’s always awesome to see some pay it forward

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Shaft Up #2 signups coming up soon.
We also wanted to drop a quick note and say if you like surprises, we have something cool coming to putting and putter fans.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
First THP Experience of the year is behind us and what a few days it was. If you missed the live update thread it’s worth the read to see the images and hear about the fitting.

Next signups will kick off next week

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Another THP Experience signup kicked off today where two lucky THPers will win an all expenses paid trip to play a course that hosted the PGA Championship just a few years ago.

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Shaft Up #3 details are coming soon...And they are mind blowing.

We also have some more AC testing coming up that we think people will enjoy.

Reaction score
Handicap
Hello. I just joined THP this week. I got a very nice welcome from other members!

I am interested in the Albatross Club. My question is does the purchase last for 1 year? Or is it only until the end of 2021? If it is until the end of 2021, is the annual fee prorated? Just checking before purchasing! Thanks

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Hello. I just joined THP this week. I got a very nice welcome from other members!

I am interested in the Albatross Club. My question is does the purchase last for 1 year? Or is it only until the end of 2021? If it is until the end of 2021, is the annual fee prorated? Just checking before purchasing! Thanks
Each year the club runs from January to December. In this instance, your membership would run through the end of 2021.

zoveracker

Team Paradise 2021 Morgan Cup
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
FYI, I waited and joined on January of this year. 3 months later, I was chosen for the Morgan Cup.
Great perks but even better charity that the money is going to!

OldeDude

Still Alive and Well
Albatross 2021 Club
Reaction score
Handicap
--18--

Each year the club runs from January to December. In this instance, your membership would run through the end of 2021.
It is absolutely worth joining, no matter how late in the year it is! Albatross Club membership is hands down the best value in golf, and as a bonus it benefits one of the best charity organizations anywhere. :drinks:

JB

Follow @THPGolf
Albatross 2021 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It is absolutely worth joining, no matter how late in the year it is! Albatross Club membership is hands down the best value in golf, and as a bonus it benefits one of the best charity organizations anywhere. :drinks:
We have a LOT more coming too including some amazing THP Experiences.

Welcome to The Hackers Paradise

Don't just play golf, live it!

Register Log in