ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Been here for years but took a few years away from the game for various reasons, (time, desire, family and work) and just this past season got back into Golf with a renewed love of the game and because this site has been my go to for Golf and everything Golf I too wanted to be apart of it and give back a small token for all the good this site has been in my return to loving Golf... so Thank You for this Site and all the good that it brings. 🙌🏻

All set and renewed.

Alright, a little late to the party but the main thing is that I made it. #LoveThisPlace!

Always a few min late to the party, but I do show up to the party :)

Hello 2021 AC

Yes, as a few others have been put in the same situation- sincere thanks to the anonymous sponsor who put in for my renewal.
I will pay it forward when I can...

Looking forward to THP '21

Payment sent. Looking for another great year.

So happy to be back!

Sent from my SM-N976U using Tapatalk

Team Danny FTW
Are you a 2021 Albatross Club Member (Grand Prize) Sure am, newest member.
Righty

I think you are going to want to put this in the contest thread :D

I think you are going to want to put this in the contest thread :D
yeah I deleted it, too slow. Was hunting for the link

Wow thank you all for the amazing support in week 1.

Best $35 I’ll spend all year. What a great cause and community!

Reactions: JB
I haven’t done this yet? Guess I need to change that

Grateful to be a part of this community and to do acsmall part in helping out St Judes in the process!

Shout out to all my Albatross Club beauties.

Was reading a bit about St Jude after my chat with JB on the Podcast. Just makes me happy to know that organizations like that exist and we get the privilege to be a small part of it.

Shout out to all my Albatross Club beauties.

Was reading a bit about St Jude after my chat with JB on the Podcast. Just makes me happy to know that organizations like that exist and we get the privilege to be a small part of it.
I’m so excited about 2021 and be able to show the community their hard work and donations.

After being personally impacted by childhood cancer this year, I’ve done quite a bit of research on pediatric oncology and how underfunded it is (only 4% of federal medical research budget). I never truly realized how impactful each donation to childhood cancer is. Thank you THP for what you do with St Judes!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back