ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is only my 2nd year of joining but truly appreciate the opportunity for such a great community. Thank you in advance.
No sir, thank you.

Signed up for another year supporting the totally awesome THP community!

THP Winter Hats just went up and your AC Membership has a nice discount available for those that pick them up.

To the person who gifted me my membership this year, thank you very much. That was an awesome gesture. I will be sure to pay it forward soon when I can.

didnt get to golf one round this year or do much THPing due to work becoming essential due to COVID, but this was a no brainer to sign up again for 2021.

Hope to return to the courses and THP events in 2021. thanks again JB and GG for all you do

Want to take a second to thank each person that has signed up for our Albatross Club.

We have a lot of fun coming in 2021, but it will kick off before that with some more announcements and of course Holiday Cheer.

Its really awesome to see all the new gold Albatross tickets everyone has. Well done on the new design, really makes it so much more noticeable.

Its really awesome to see all the new gold Albatross tickets everyone has. Well done on the new design, really makes it so much more noticeable.
Thank you. @jdtox created this one and we love it too.

Just a quick note for those following along.

The 2020 THP Holiday Cheer contest event going on soon...WILL have a Golden Ticket for Albatross Club Members.

In for 2021 !!!

Those that listened to the Off Course podcast this morning heard the big news for 2021 AC Members. Something big is coming...

I finally remembered to renew. Worthy cause. (Ive accepted I won’t win anything) 😀

We are getting closer to THP Holiday Cheer, which will kick off on 12/1.

There are a couple of prizes that are Albatross Club Member only and this one is awesome.

Brand new set of irons with custom shafts.

We are getting closer to THP Holiday Cheer, which will kick off on 12/1.

There are a couple of prizes that are Albatross Club Member only and this one is awesome.

Brand new set of irons with custom shafts.

Easiest choice in the world if you’re on THP. Make a difference and oh by the way get access to crazy cool events and more.

Signed up for 2021 as this is such a good cause and the opportunities that come with this is worth every penny.

Easiest choice in the world if you’re on THP. Make a difference and oh by the way get access to crazy cool events and more.
Thanks dacatalyst. 2021 AC will be the best we do I have a feeling. Working on some crazy cool things.

Done, honored to be an albatross club member! Both to support THP and to support a great cause!

Love seeing more people sign up for this everyday. This is like the water bill. See the notice. Pay. It's an automatic, for me. Love this community so much!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back