ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
done. Thanks

Best money I'll ever spend on golf!! Been waiting to jump on this again!! Thanks THP! Always up to something good!!

By far the best $35 I spend all year. A fantastic bargain.

Thank you, JB and GG.

In and here’s to a great 2021

Done and done.

Easiest & best $35 I'll spend all year! Maybe this year will be the year to get back into an event (y) Can't win it if you're not in it, right?

Locked and loaded for 2021.

AC club is a no brainer

That may be quickest I've ever clicked to purchase something and I buy SWAG headcovers :LOL:

But it really is a no brainer! Supporting St. Judes and THP is the easiest choice ever!

Thank you all so much.
We love making this donation each year in the name of this community. We have something special planned for this past one, that we can show off soon, so it is never forgotten.

I'm in of course. I would never miss the chance to be a part of this terrific "Club".

Done. What better way to show support and have a chance at fun the entire year than signing up. Plus it is for a great cause.

Best $35.00 I have ever spent!

One of the best decisions I have ever made thanks to the push from @gkeller813. I’m all in.

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Love seeing everyone jump in already and all the new tags!

One of my favorite purchases of the year! 💌

67270956.jpg

Wow, what an early signup period. Thank you all and we have some exciting stuff planned.

I am going to do of course again this weekend, as someone did some pediatric training at this hospital could not be for better cause. Thanks!

Love this place. I am in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back