ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Done! Love what THP does for St.Jude's and what THP does for my mental health! 😎

get paid next week? Yup. time to buy myself an early christmas present.

Oh yes, done...

Of course I am back for another year? Best $35 I will spend all year.

Done and done, making this donation every year puts a smile on my face

Back for another year.

Thanks for having me JB/GG

Always great supporting this cause.

Great logo Jeremy

Just did this and highly again support as a doctor who years ago had briefly trained there and a THP fan. PDR

Done!! I wouldn't miss this for anything.

Best $35 a person could spend and a donation to St. Jude on top of it. Complete no brainer.

Thanks JB & GG for everything!!!

Paid up! One of the best spends I do every year.

Done...
giphy.gif

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Done!! I wouldn't miss this for anything.

Best $35 a person could spend and a donation to St. Jude on top of it. Complete no brainer.

Thanks JB & GG for everything!!!

No sir, thank you.

I have worked and led 2 hospitals and health systems and did some training here back in 1988: please do support! Win for a fine cause and THP

I have worked and led 2 hospitals and health systems and did some training here back in 1988: please do support! Win for a fine cause and THP

Speaking of albatross - I had a very lucky 2 with a pro line Slazenger ball and a callaway 5 wood with a black and gold pro force shaft faded over a small tree on short 486 par 5 nine years ago at the Club of Shenandell near Philadelphia! Cost me more in drinks then I won skins.

Last edited:
MONEY SENT.....ty again for this Group and being an Alumni of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity( oh BTW, Danny Thomas IS A
Brother from my Chapter- Gamma Nu/ Univ of Toledo); I am honored to be a part not only here but knowing that fellow Albatross Members are helping out with a GREAT CAUSE. TYVM. R

• Appreciation
Reactions: JB
Done and done!

In again for next year, best golf money I spend each year!

Love THP and wanted to support the site. Great cause, too! Great membership benefits. Needed only one reason. Got three. I'm in!

I just renewed.
giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m in. Heading to Arizona again and it’s required. ;)

In!!

No need to send me a pop socket, just put whatever they’re worth into extra money for St Jude. Thanks!

MONEY SENT.....ty again for this Group and being an Alumni of Tau Kappa Epsilon Fraternity( oh BTW, Danny Thomas IS A
Brother from my Chapter- Gamma Nu/ Univ of Toledo); I am honored to be a part not only here but knowing that fellow Albatross Members are helping out with a GREAT CAUSE. TYVM. R
I was a TKE too from OSU and Columbus State University (GA) and did training as doctor at St. Jude's way back when. Props.

C2C5B385-9301-48E3-8FBD-FCBE4C36A32E.gif
I’m in...

TKE here from way back when as well -props to all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back