ANNOUNCEMENT 2021 Albatross Club is Now Open: THPers Making a Difference Helping Children

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well I thought I did but someone anonymous on the forum paid for it before I did. Thank you so much! This place never ceases to amaze me.

great THPers here and it’s always awesome to see some pay it forward

Shaft Up #2 signups coming up soon.
We also wanted to drop a quick note and say if you like surprises, we have something cool coming to putting and putter fans.

First THP Experience of the year is behind us and what a few days it was. If you missed the live update thread it’s worth the read to see the images and hear about the fitting.

Next signups will kick off next week

Another THP Experience signup kicked off today where two lucky THPers will win an all expenses paid trip to play a course that hosted the PGA Championship just a few years ago.

Shaft Up #3 details are coming soon...And they are mind blowing.

We also have some more AC testing coming up that we think people will enjoy.

Hello. I just joined THP this week. I got a very nice welcome from other members!

I am interested in the Albatross Club. My question is does the purchase last for 1 year? Or is it only until the end of 2021? If it is until the end of 2021, is the annual fee prorated? Just checking before purchasing! Thanks

Hello. I just joined THP this week. I got a very nice welcome from other members!

I am interested in the Albatross Club. My question is does the purchase last for 1 year? Or is it only until the end of 2021? If it is until the end of 2021, is the annual fee prorated? Just checking before purchasing! Thanks

Each year the club runs from January to December. In this instance, your membership would run through the end of 2021.

FYI, I waited and joined on January of this year. 3 months later, I was chosen for the Morgan Cup.
Great perks but even better charity that the money is going to!

Each year the club runs from January to December. In this instance, your membership would run through the end of 2021.
It is absolutely worth joining, no matter how late in the year it is! Albatross Club membership is hands down the best value in golf, and as a bonus it benefits one of the best charity organizations anywhere. :drinks:

It is absolutely worth joining, no matter how late in the year it is! Albatross Club membership is hands down the best value in golf, and as a bonus it benefits one of the best charity organizations anywhere. :drinks:

We have a LOT more coming too including some amazing THP Experiences.

Early next week we should have a forum testing coming that is awesome for Albatross Club Members.

That was easy!

Tomorrow kicks off a new signup, the Data Experience, where you could win a free trip, including airfare, lodging and more to play golf for a weekend with Shot Scope.

This week kicks off a new contest for AC members.
Shaft Up. Win an all expenses paid trip to Chicago to play Olympia Fields, get fit for new Mizuno equipment and more.

We also have some pretty big announcements coming including more on the Budget Golf Experience, which will be another chance to win a free tip as well as the news of the Titleist event dropping this morning.

new member who just joined!
Nice. It’s been great for me. 3 months after I joined, I won a chance to be part of the Morgan Cup!
The best part is that we are supporting a great cause and being a part of the only positive corner of the internet!

Just want to take a second because we have had a few questions asking why the Budget Experience is not AC only. It is our only Experience this year that is not exclusive, although members still get double the chance at entry.

For AC members we have a number of more coming up, including Mizuno Experience with Project X, Dream Foursome with Callaway and True Temper and a slew of others that have not been announced as of yet.

Thanks for joining and we will continue to pump out more items for the members.

A shout out to all of the new AC members. Forum testing and other things take place with the help of this club. Without it, those probably don’t exist.

Next week we kick off signups for two THP Experiences and each one has tons of equipment for the participants.

Thanks again everybody

So I know this month is almost over, but it’s still Childhood Cancer Awareness Month. I’m tearing up writing this…

F6FC2B48-4DD5-48EC-8DDD-C64345AC1AA0.jpeg

You know I can honestly say that before we had our daughter I really never gave a second thought about this. I always thought how sad and unfortunate it was for the family that it impacted. For the two years that I’ve been apart of this great forum I have signed up for the Albatross Club thinking how we are helping these kids and families out through the St Jude Foundation without giving a second thought.

A few weeks ago, my wife introduced me to a little girl that she has been following on Facebook and Instagram and wherever she can. I see so much of my baby girl in this little angel that is being taken away from her family. Still have tears, and work is a second thought right now. I literally have never cared so much for the fight and research of child cancer research until now when it can really hit you in the heart or close to home (hopefully not close to home). I dont know what your stance on GOD is and this not a debate or open for discussion, this is my felling and not a negative one. As much as I and my wife and Jocelns family and friends are pulling for her, she is not meant for this world and things that come with it. Same goes for every child in the same condition. We have come to realize they are better off in HIS presence and we can’t be selfish in wanting them to stay here.

For for those that are not Albatross members please make the decision to join. For those that have joined, I encourage you to please donate to the research of childhood cancer. Only 4% of federal cancer funding goes to childhood research.

Im sorry for the long emotional rant, just needed to vent for this little girl and all children with cancer.

Last edited:
Thanks for bumping this thread. Forgot about the Albatross Club and THP’s donations. This membership hit a little different knowing a family that went through this hell recently. It all worked out in the end, and I like to think each donation played a part in the research that kept that family together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back