2021 Amazon Prime Day

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
It’s coming up June 21st and 22nd. You looking for anything?

maybe a new fire tablet to replace the one my 5y/o tomahawked.

Looking? Yes

Buying? I'm sure something will catch our eye

Looking? Hell yeah.

I never end up buying anything.
Same. Lots of looking usually find some trinkets for my wife and daughters. Nothing that makes one ooh or aah

I’ll look at some books.

I always get excited for Prime Day and never end up getting anything lol

Hopefully I can get some Amazon Basics D batteries for 75% off. 😜😜

I don't have the time or patience to search for deals, but if I hear of something I can't resist, I'll probably dive in. Wouldn't mind seeing a nice price on a 34 inch ultra wide monitor.

Nothing super comes to mind, but Amazon seems to know when I just need something I sure didn't.

Nothing specific but I'll see if anything catches my eye

My wife and I buy stuff off Amazon almost daily, yes it’s somewhat embarrassing. What’s more embarrassing is I have no idea what Primeday even is.

I'm always interested but never end up buying anything. I will be trying to check things out though.

I don’t think I have ever gotten an APD item. I look and forget when they launch.

Will look but really nothing we need. Got a TV during the last Prime Day event.

Looking? Hell yeah.

I never end up buying anything.
I wish I had this problem. I am never looking and end up spending $200-300 I definitely didn't need to.

My wife and I buy stuff off Amazon almost daily, yes it’s somewhat embarrassing. What’s more embarrassing is I have no idea what Primeday even is.

you and me both!!

you and me both!!
Essentially, it's Black Friday in June, but specifically on Amazon. Some other websites have even started having their own sales that weekend as well

I rarely find any deals that exciting except for Amazon products. But, I often am browsing

I've been a Prime member forever but just purchased my first (early) Prime Day anything that I can remember.

I'd been considering buying the eero 6 mesh wifi system for a little while, at $279. Early Prime Day email offer was for $181 and with some very modest AMEX points, I got it for $134 (I save my really good points for golf stuff!! ).

Because I was already likely to buy, it was a no-brainer for me.

I always get excited for Prime Day and never end up getting anything lol
Me too, end up with a basket of stuff and never check out. Decide there's nothing that I need that much :LOL:

Back