2021 Amazon Prime Day

Might buy an Echo Dot for our room because we bought some fancy network light bulbs in our bedroom and I could just tell the dot to turn my wife's lamp off instead of getting out of bed and walking to her side to turn it off. I am getting too old for that :poop:

Possibly a gaming monitor. I also need new socks

Monday Monday Monday

There may already be another thread.

Figured maybe post some good stuff in here....if you fine folks find some goodies.

Think they have new co-workers, one that shows up to work on time every day?

Nice price on a Vessel.....

Shot Scope V3....

Rapsodo MLM for $315 😲

One of the bt speakers I had in my cart dropped about $25 for prime day. Good timing, its for my son's birthday (which was May 3rd) and I go pick him up from college on Wednesday. We haven't seen him for about 7 weeks.... so he'll never know it wasn't here already.

Also some kind of anti-perspirant hand cream dropped $5... been wanting to give it a try.

Found a cordless vacuum at a decent price - will work great in our new house.

Also needed another tablet for the youngest. He's get mad that his sister won't share.

It's funny. Yesterday was one of those hanging around the house while it bucketed down rain Sundays. At some point my wife said, "I keep thinking maybe I ought to go shopping or something but I can't think of anything I want to buy". Then I saw a blurb about the Amazon Prime Day and realized I had pretty much the same reaction.

Strange times, indeed. Normally I'm somebody who will buy stuff at the drop of a hat but this time around I've got nothin'...

Portable monitor purchased. When going back to the office it will be hard to get conference rooms so need to be able to meet with folks in the cafeteria without all of us sitting on one side of the table.

I need a 60 inch smart TV so I can finally cut the cord on cable. So far nothing has caught my eye, but I’ll take a deeper look throughout the day.

but i cant make a decision if i want the sensors or not. :confused:
For the extra $20 why not? I like the yardages of the watch they're great, but I think the data is way more valuable.

I need a 60 inch smart TV so I can finally cut the cord on cable. So far nothing has caught my eye, but I’ll take a deeper look throughout the day.
You know for like $25 an Amazon Fire Stick turns any TV into a Smart TV. Talk about a deal, that's gotta save you like two grand right there.

You know for like $25 an Amazon Fire Stick turns any TV into a Smart TV. Talk about a deal, that's gotta save you like two grand right there.
I am aware, and we have 2. But with two little kids, it’s way easier to have the native integration.

You can buy smart TVs now for just a few hundred dollars. It doesn't add much if anything to the cost of the set anymore.

Back