2021 Amazon Prime Day

You can buy smart TVs now for just a few hundred dollars. It doesn't add much if anything to the cost of the set anymore.
I would pay a few hundred dollars to stop the following exchange that happens once a month:

“Dad. DADDDDDD! The chrome cast isn’t working. I’m trying to watch Fuller House. No I don’t want to watch it on my iPad, Chloe keeps looking over my shoulder. Yes I am on the same WiFi channel. Yes I’m sure. Wait, I was on the other WiFi. Fixed it. Thanks Dad.”

UPL100 $143

Solid
ECCO Men's Biom G3 Gore-tex Golf Shoe

Solid
Deal of the day for Prime Members: Garmin Approach S40, Stylish GPS Golf Smartwatch, Lightweight With Touchscreen Display, Gray/Stainless Steel

There are numerous Prime Day offers for ball retrievers. Don’t miss out!

No buying for me this year. Prime Day is postponed again in Canada.

Stocking up on formula and a ring indoor camera to keep an eye on the dogs .. exciting stuff

Got it!
76374BAC-4492-458F-B630-C40D9444BEB3.jpeg

Might buy an Echo Dot for our room because we bought some fancy network light bulbs in our bedroom and I could just tell the dot to turn my wife's lamp off instead of getting out of bed and walking to her side to turn it off. I am getting too old for that :poop:
Works great

Picked up the Vessel white and navy 14 way bag and the precision pro nx7

Picked up the Vessel white and navy 14 way bag and the precision pro nx7
I have the same bag. Make sure you get a cart strap protector. It’s kept my bag looking great, but it took forever to get here.

I just did some serious damage on some workout shorts. I also might have purchased Arrow’s favorite dog bed, even though he doesn’t need another one, but it was a lightning deal, and he can never have too many beds right? Shh, don’t tell @JB .:censored:

I just did some serious damage on some workout shorts. I also might have purchased Arrow’s favorite dog bed, even though he doesn’t need another one, but it was a lightning deal, and he can never have too many beds right? Shh, don’t tell @JB .:censored:
Prime Day has pretty turned into me buying things for the pets that we don’t need and don’t have room for. I love Prime Day!

Prime Day has pretty turned into me buying things for the pets that we don’t need and don’t have room for. I love Prime Day!

Pets and kitchen stuff. I always buy the most random things. Thank goodness for free returns, because my impulse control on Prime Day goes out the door. @JB is convinced we are going to get banned from Amazon for how much I buy and return.

Pets and kitchen stuff. I always buy the most random things. Thank goodness for free returns, because my impulse control on Prime Day goes out the door. @JB is convinced we are going to get banned from Amazon for how much I buy and return.
I have had a similar conversation with my wife :LOL: my cart right now looks like someone who blindly ran down the aisles of a store randomly grabbing things. Tonight will consist of me justifying why I need all of these things I don’t need.

ok, shot scope G3 done. was real with myself that I would likely not be using the sensors long-term.

I have the same bag. Make sure you get a cart strap protector. It’s kept my bag looking great, but it took forever to get here.

Nice I'll look into one. The white makes me nervous, but man it looks good.

Black and white 6 way 2.0 vessel bag on the way. The blue was not discounted?!

I ended up buying this as a little treat.

81chmoaAj-L._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Back