2021 Amazon Prime Day

I haven't looked if it was still active, but there was a deal on Amazon CR2 batteries, which arte typical for range finders if people want to stock up.

Ended up getting the wife an early Christmas gift of a shark robot vacuum.... and yes she asked for a vacuum for Christmas

Ended up getting the wife an early Christmas gift of a shark robot vacuum.... and yes she asked for a vacuum for Christmas
That’d be a great way for me to wake up dead.

I basically bought a whole new workout wardrobe. In some ways I hope some of it doesn't fit, because I spent way more than I wanted to, but I do basically live in workout clothes 5-6 days days a week.

Just came across this, perfect for #teamheadcovers :ROFLMAO:

I can't argue this because my wife asked for the same thing a few years ago. What sad lives we live.:LOL: But the wife and I did spend some cash on a few things for around the house and I got a couple of guitar related things. I also got a cheaper pair of bluetooth headphones for working out, because know me they'll end up falling out of my ears and breaking. ;)

Back