Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

I know it's not new, but for some reason I find it odd to see Bryson doing a Flightscope Mevo commerical.
How tough is it for that company that he has moved on to a different device

How tough is it for that company that he has moved on to a different device

exactly. That's why it's so strange to see.

I hated that caddie so much.

Dan you aim over these trees
Dean you don't think of anything other than left side of the FW

exactly. That's why it's so strange to see.
As a launch monitor company you have a single task. Get the numbers right. How they continue to operate when going all the way back to the X2 Elite, they haven’t been able to do it, is beyond me.

I guess you convince a lot of people that being first in the consumer space, means more than accurate. I hope they figure it out, because potential exists, but I feel like I have been saying that for 6 years now

Dan you aim over these trees
Dean you don't think of anything other than left side of the FW
I remember a couple of holes there that I loved massively. That was one that I said 10 times "I wish I could play it again knowing what I know" because they just don't present on the tee the way you want them to.

...as I sit here laughing about how centralized the tees are knowing full well what I'd do to ruin the tree carry fun for the distance haters.

What a snap hook with iron by Rory.. wow

I have seen so many poor shots today, very surprising

Bryson is all over the place here. Can he get up and down for birdie? :LOL:

It’s so bad
It's sad because I am COMPLETELY entertained by Hatton when he self deprecates out there, and even some of the club lobbing with humor is fine for me. Then i see this and I just can't.

Uncalled for.. i hate seeing it, even when players i root for do it
I'm dealing with that right now mentally after Rory slashed the ground on 18 yesterday with a wedge. I am very fond of seeing him win and have success, but I just can't get around being annoyed when someone damages the course.

I'm dealing with that right now mentally after Rory slashed the ground on 18 yesterday with a wedge. I am very fond of seeing him win and have success, but I just can't get around being annoyed when someone damages the course.

Remind me to never play together with you :LOL:

Rickie is inside the cut line.

That's exactly who I was referring to. Hate seeing him hit that spot in front of the green out of frustration.

rory with the mistake there. Didn't think he had to be that aggressive

Back