Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Did I just hear on the stream that Jason Day found a tree and the ball landed and stayed in a bird's nest? Wow...that's a first for me....

Tyrell is an angry golfer. .....

Speith at -4, definitely playing on the weekend...nicely done again

I have an irrational dislike for the term “penalty area”. Even more so than calling the first cut “primary rough”.

Seek help that is strange.

Did I just hear on the stream that Jason Day found a tree and the ball landed and stayed in a bird's nest? Wow...that's a first for me....

yep, had to use binoculars and a high power lens camera to identify it.

Molinari and Hatton showing you how to get it done on 17....wow

Holy Hatton 🤯🤯🔥🔥

Those are some crazy putts! Wow :love:

Rory's 3W carry's farther than my driver's total yardage... :cry:

I am beyond impressed with Spieth’s first two rounds here.

Justin Rose is looking good as well... at -5 right now

Rory is in a good position for the weekend as well!

Will Jordan Spieth blow up on the final hole

That shot by Spieth is so damn impressive

I take it all back.. incredible shot by Jordan

That was a chip by Jordan! very nice

Why you got to be like that ?
I typed in "magic 8 ball" in giphy and that's what came up.. he pulled off one heck of an incredible shot from there though

I love this course. I know for some itis not the best.... but that finishing three holes is really exciting to play and makes a great ending on Sunday. All the par 3's are really strong. And several of the par 4's are really good.

Looking forward to watching on the weekend. Great leader board after the first two rounds.

Watching the replay right now - Bryson hits 8 iron on a 211 yard par 3 and puts it inside 10 feet. 8 iron! 😳

Glad to see Spieth near the top of the leaderboard again, playing some great golf recently.

Cool to see Stricker make the cut, still out there hanging with the young bucks at 54. Old guys rule! 😆

Glad to see Spieth near the top of the leaderboard again, playing some great golf recently.

yeah, nice to see him back in the hunt

Back