Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

Tough start for Rickie this morning on PGA Tour Live. Has missed 2 3 foot putts in 4 holes. Yikes.

Grillo has a combo you don’t see every day. Callaway hat, bag and a goodly number of clubs with Puma clothes and shoes.

I look forward to watching this weekend. When Rory is on in all parts of his game he is amazing to watch. All the talk on Bryson with driver, McIlroy is the gold standard. Hovland is looking strong. And I love Connors swing. It looks too loose and easy for the results. Fun leaderboard so far.

Tough start for Rickie this morning on PGA Tour Live. Has missed 2 3 foot putts in 4 holes. Yikes.

Now missed a 5 footer. Man what in the world has happened to his putting. Maybe he needs to try the new Cobra putter. Its working for Duffner

Man he used to be automatic, bummer to see

Grillo is about 6 inches from being 7-under at this point.

Who is Robert MacIntyre?

Great round Denny McCarthy UVA grad who plays out of my sons course and is a nice young man led tour in putting last two years.

Ace for Spieth on 2. Wow. Starts Birdie, Ace. 3 under thru 2

How about that Jordan! Put him down for a 1!

Spieth!

Wow the season is moving along.

And then a pull hook right into the water. Off the tee is such a roller coaster for him

Justin Rose going full Tin Cup on 3. Hitting 7 from the fairway now haha

Rose puts 3 balls in the water on #3.

And Spieth then drains the 40 footer for par haha

“Routine” par for Spieth on #3.

Back