Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

I am loving golf every week so far this year.. After 2020 every event so far has felt special.

Long live the King!

Is it Thursday yet?!

Love watching this event, looking forward to it.

Rory is going to get back on track and take this one!

See if anyone flirts with the rocks this week.

Is it Thursday yet?!

Couple interesting picks in here. Rickie for the past year really does not belong but he is literally part of every featured group at every event he is in.. Rose has not been great for longer than Rickie I think. And Molinari has been ghost since the Masters collapse in 2019..

He was short but it looked to be into a decent breeze. Does he go for it during the tournament? I don't think he will unless he so far back it doesn't matter.

He was short but it looked to be into a decent breeze. Does he go for it during the tournament? I don't think he will unless he so far back it doesn't matter.

That would be a hell of a shot to try to pull off if he was in the hunt

If he plays it Friday and is definitely going to MC I could see it. Or if he's in like 45th on Sunday, same thing. I'm hoping for it. Don't see him trying it if he's in contention at all.

EAST COAST GOLF!!! I needed this today.

Hatton is rather bright this morning.

Frankie looks like he's been eating a lot of pasta lately

Did PGA Tour Live go out for anyone else or just me?

Did PGA Tour Live go out for anyone else or just me?
Was just coming to ask the same thing. Black screen here.

NOOOOOO!

Back