Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

And now we remember why Westwood never won as much as he should have

this drop is total BS. no way those were in his way. ye old legal cheat.
The sprinklers looked to be in his line if going straight at the flag. The fact that Bryson wasn’t going to go straight shouldn’t matter. I think the relief was the correct call.

Lucky to get out there with the lead

You have to ask on Brysons line. If the rules guy says it's OK then it's OK.

Nice drive by Bryson

Nice rip by Bryson! All the pressure on Westwood now

Great shot by Bryson. Westwood handed it to him on the last hole. He aint gonna give it back

What a tee shot going that line.

HUGE tee shot by Bryson right there.

Shocked by the choking....its like no one wants to win. This is why guys like jack and tiger were so dominant, they never got nervous....or at least it never seemed like they did.

Maybe nerves is a better word

Westwood answers

The sprinklers looked to be in his line if going straight at the flag. The fact that Bryson wasn’t going to go straight shouldn’t matter. I think the relief was the correct call.

You just contradicted yourself. no way he was going straight at the pin. Maybe he may have stood on them, maybe.

But as has been pointed out, the official agreed. Still doesn't make it right.

And now Bryson will get a read off Westwood’s putt.

What a great tournament so far.

Westwood needs to shotgun 2 beers and relax
I love Lee Westwood....but man is he not one of the biggest chokers to ever play the game at a pro level....god knows it’s not easy with my Saturday and Sunday crew to make a putt that matters....but 4 feet and straight and he chokes....wow...

PGA rules official makes a call, Internet rules officials know it is wrong.

Yesterday, everybody's favorite, Spieth tried to get relief, rules guys says no, all good.

Bryson tries to get relief, rules guy says Ok. Bryson is a d bag.

Amazing.

And then he smokes his 6i.

You just contradicted yourself. no way he was going straight at the pin. Maybe he may have stood on them, maybe.

But as has been pointed out, the official agreed. Still doesn't make it right.
Yeah that was an incredibly questionable ruling and he not only got to place it but line it up with his putting line on the ball as well?! I think that was incorrect ruling ....but official was there so it is ok by him!

I love Lee Westwood....but man is he not one of the biggest chokers to ever play the game at a pro level....god knows it’s not easy with my Saturday and Sunday crew to make a putt that matters....but 4 feet and straight and he chokes....wow...
I found myself questioning why he didn't win way more....and now I remember.

It will be great when we see Spieth put together 4 good rounds. To misquote a famous saying... "Never has a man so loved lost so many putts by so little."

It's not easy out there, or at least not as easy as it appears from the recliner chair.

Man I know it’s a brutal shot but with it all on the line, that seemed slightly David Sims like

And now we remember why Westwood never won as much as he should have

His head gets in the way. Must be a cure for that but Lee hasn't found it in the States.

Little frisky there Bryson. Yikes. No reason for that, just make Westwood beat ya.

Back