Tour Event 2021 Arnold Palmer Invitational

So glad I was able to catch this...what a fun watch

CLUTCH. Nice win by Bryson!

Can only imagine what the pressure feels like at that level.

Great day of golf. Can't wait for next week!

Bryson a little shakey on the first putts down the stretch, but was aces on the comebacks.

Too much excitement. Wtg Bryson!

Bryson was really feeling the pressure on that putt. Good job though. Fun tournament to watch and drama right up to the end.

Man today was fun!

Nice job Bryson. Oh yeah, "Thanks Rolex"...

Absolutely dead center to close that out. Very clutch.

Did Bryson just quote Rocky there. Love it. 😂

Sunday Bryson is very impressive and has been for a while

Nice show and both competitors made clutch putts.

Did Bryson just quote Rocky there. Love it. 😂
Only fitting after he gave a little mini Hulk flex after sinking the putt, haha.

You can tell that win at Arnie’s Place meant a lot to him.

I am very happy I get to watch Bryson golf.

So, all the guys who argue in the divot thread.

1 - Is that a divot?
#Timeforarulechange
Westwood’s lie on 18 was obviously within a divot. However many divots are not easy to define. If there were a practical way to define a divot there would be a Rule allowing relief from same.
Remember , a day old divot is obvious. A week old divot is obvious. A 10 day old divot may or may not be obvious. A two week old divot is likely one that 50% of people would say is a divot and 50% would say is not a divot. A three week old divot is one that 20% of people would say is a divot and 80% would say is not. A month old divot is one that 98% of people would say is a divot and 2% would say is not.

I haven't watched many, yet, but I would think this a hard game to top for excitement quotient, no?

Great shot by Westwood from there. Wish he'd have been in one on 16 👽👽
Hole 16 was big. I don’t know if he mishit the shot or took too little club, or both.

Last edited:
Fun finish to watch with no sound and around strangers.

There's a guy at the bar losing his **** about Bryson winning. Not in the happy way. :LOL: I sense traditional beliefs on distance.

Westwood’s lie on 18 was obviously within a divot. However many divots are not easy to define. If there were a practical way to define a divot there would be a Rule allowing relief from same.
Remember , a day old divot is obvious. A week old divot is obvious. A 10 day old divot may or may not be obvious. A two week old divot is likely one that 50% of people would say is a divot and 50% would say is not a divot. A three week old divot is one that 20% of people would say is a divot and 80% would say is not. A month old divot is one that 98% of people would say is a divot and 2% would say is not.

There we go. I knew one of you would show up.

We all get it man.

Spieth not back on the winning track yet, but another finish near the top of the leaderboard. Has to be good for his confidence.

Great to have fans back. Loved the heckling of Bryson after he backed off that last putt cause he was nervous. It’s the putts on 18 like that where fans matter most and I think him sinking that in spite of their jabs at him was part of the reason for that passionate celebration.

Back