Tour Event 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson

Just saw the leaderboard. Boy, some great golf was played! Even Rickie had a decent day which is nice to see

The leaderboard is an interesting mix of names you have not seen in a long time and names you have never heard of.. haha

Jordan needs to get up and down to avoid a bogey, bogey start.

Great round for Jordan yesterday, hope his magic continues.

Yea gonna be hard to back up a 63. Hope is it’s something decent and he’s within reach by end of day.
I don’t think we see the low scores like yesterday. That being said he needs a round in the 60’s to stay near the top

Yea gonna be hard to back up a 63. Hope is it’s something decent and he’s within reach by end of day.
Still has 3 par 5’s to play. Take care of those and pick up another birdie or two around the course and he’ll be just fine!

I don’t think we see the low scores like yesterday. That being said he needs a round in the 60’s to stay near the top
Did they let the course firm up?

Did they let the course firm up?
Not that I can see. Pins are tucked a bit it seems and wind shouldn’t get to more than 11mph or so.

I just think it will be tough for the guys who went low yesterday to repeat it.

I think the afternoon guys are going to get a bit of a tougher test today if the course firms up even a little bit.

If that bridge is an integral part of the course, how does Matsuyama get relief from it? Its not a TIO. Berger didn't get relief from the wall at Austin that nearly ended his career because it was an integral part of the course.

If that bridge is an integral part of the course, how does Matsuyama get relief from it? Its not a TIO. Berger didn't get relief from the wall at Austin that nearly ended his career because it was an integral part of the course.
Berger isn’t a Masters Champion

What’s the lowest cut ever in Tour? It’s projected as -5 now, that has to be scaring the record low.

What’s the lowest cut ever in Tour? It’s projected as -5 now, that has to be scaring the record low.
It will be firmer today and tomorrow ... Sunday ... chance of T-Storms again

lowest cut record I can find is -6.. 2008 shinners.

I believe it is -6

Kang with the u-turn lip out and I don’t hate it. Is there a statute of limitations on ball don’t lie?

Jordan with a nice par save there. Maybe the putts will start to fall.

I know the schedule doesn't dictate it much, but the field here is not good.

Spieth leaving a couple of shots out there, but is recovering well when out of position. No need to press, finish one or two under the rest of the way and he’s set up for a weekend run.

Weird swings from Hideki

Back