Tour Event 2021 AT&T Byron Nelson

Fun putt from off the green by Noren for the big bird!

Burnsy got cute and left that wedge short in the bunker :oops:

🤯

Someone needs to tell Spieth that 18 straight pars today doesn’t constitute as a move up the board.

He got the memo

Jordan is turning it on over these last few holes. A couple more coming in and he will be setup great for Sunday!

Early start tomorrow with 3somes on split tees due to bad weather tomorrow. Think it starts around 8am with the leaders going around 10am.

Worst case looks like Burns is gonna have a 2-3 shot lead going into Sunday. Everyone else gonna have to chase.

Worst case looks like Burns is gonna have a 2-3 shot lead going into Sunday. Everyone else gonna have to chase.
Giving at least one back to the field on the short par 4.

Lee is not backing down!

Another closing eagle for Spieth!

Anyone going tomorrow?

Burns with a one shot lead entering the final round.

Feed a kid pure sugar, and that's what you get! Glad to see how Spieth came back later in the round when it looked like he might go South! In the interview with Amanda after the round he admitted as to how he put pressure on himself to do well in this tournament. It's in his hometown, and it's sponsored by his major sponsor. Allowed as to how his best finish in the event happened as an amateur at the age of 16! I find that kind of honesty refreshing!

I noticed a plain clothes cop walking with the last group, nearly right behind them. I never noticed one that close before. I wonder why.

There was an officer in A Blue Polo and Khakis with every group

I'm enjoying this rain coming down the stretch here, in the replay.

I'm enjoying this rain coming down the stretch here, in the replay.
We probably enjoyed watching it a lot more than they did playing in it. :LOL:

Good win by K.H. Lee, and also glad to see another top 10 finish for Jordan!

Back