Man. The TSi3 is filthy. And the fairways....they stunned me, the TSi2 in particular

Really good.. Best Titleist woods in years. Maybe ever.. Very interested in the RAD. They seem very promising.

The Radial weighting is speeeeeeecial!

The Xtreme was very good for me. But, the draw bias in the Radspeed XD is calling my name. I know that I can benefit from a draw bias.

Really good.. Best Titleist woods in years. Maybe ever.. Very interested in the RAD. They seem very promising.
It’s wild how much truly good stuff there is this year.

I should have included "probably." I probably don't need a driver. But, I'm a golf nerd and a fledgling club ho, and radius of gyration is particularly enticing, so it's not all about need! :p

The radius of gyration could be the name of gentleman's club! 🤣🤣🤣

The Xtreme was a very accurate driver for me. Ordinarily, I wouldn’t think of replacing it. But, the draw bias in the XD has me intrigued. I’m almost certain that it will be an even better driver for my game. I’m so looking forward to hitting the XD. I :love: Cobra!

Def leaning 18 degree 5w turned to 17 or even 16

Trying to avoid too many bag battles with fittings this year, but anyone who knows me knows that a fitting is just a guideline for future purchases! Hybrids & wedges are pretty much set. Fitting for driver and FW coming up shortly. I was fit into my current P790s but I've pretty much already decided that I'm going to snag a set of Apex Pro Combos to replace my CF19s as a second set. Will be fun to see how that shakes out.

Def leaning 18 degree 5w turned to 17 or even 16

I've done this before and will definitely be discussing the best FW length and loft combination for me off the deck and the tee box with my fitter.

Bag battle? There's no contest. Old irons lost. New irons won. I just need to clean up the carnage and remove the bodies.:ROFLMAO:

I THINK I'm sticking with the F9 driver. Beyond that everything is in flux and I would sound insane if I posted everything running through my mind.

I can tell I am getting old.. just got a 7 wood and i already have a 4 utility.. irons would start at 5!!!

What’s happening to me??

Mav Max driver vs all challengers, specifically B21 and Radspeed offerings

I had a great iron year last year, so there is zero reason to change, but I have a brand new in plastic Srixon combo set (545,745,945) that have been screaming at me to game them for a few years now....

No spot is safe.

Right now plans are....

F8+ with Graphite Design 5s

GBB DBD Alpha 3+ with some Fujikara TX shaft (this is the one club I’ll still get after it with)

Old Cobra 4h with stock shaft S flex.

PXG 0211’s with MMT80s (dunno even know set makeup, lol-I think it’s 5-GW. (If the USPS ever gets it here. I’d have drove up and picked them up if I’d have known they’d take a month from 3 hours away.

Since that GW is likely to go a LOT further than my Current GW, I’m keeping my current GW for anything 120 and under-Nike Vapor Speed 49* with Dynalite 105 R-Flex

Bridgestone XW-1 56* with their stock KBS shaft for bunker work.

Old ass Betti/Mizuno that just feels right. Fatso 5.0 on it.

I’ll have to reconsider if the set isn’t 5-GW.

But no spot is safe. I gain appreciable gains and see ya!

Biggest battle will be putter. With my new grip I need the Fatso. But I have about 20 other putters that may come into play.

I need to replace my Callaway GBB Epic as the crown cracked right near the end of the season and CS decided to do nothing for me. So, when the snow melts and I can swing a club, the driver search will begin.

I can tell I am getting old.. just got a 7 wood and i already have a 4 utility.. irons would start at 5!!!

What’s happening to me??
Welcome to the club!

i'm sure more will be released, but if i'm not mistaken we have seen a fair amount of 2021 releases by this point. so, here's what i think my bag will be:

callaway epic max 10.5 with project x im10 50 6.0
mizuno st-z 18* turned down to 17* 0.75" over length with fujikura motore f3 7s
callaway epic max heavenwood with im10 70 6.0
callaway mavrik pro 4h with kbs proto 80s
callaway apex 21 6i, apex pro 21 6i-aw with nippon modus3 tour 120s
callaway jaws md5 raw 56x and 60t with true temper dynamic gold s300
odyssey marxman triple track
callaway chrome soft x (2020)

the battle will be in the fairways and irons. fairways, i'm curious about ping g425 max, or epic max. in irons the honma tr20v with nippon modus3 tour 115 limited edition may win out.

Back