2021 Better You Fitness Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Joined a free trial on Noom this morning. The app projects I can be at my lofty goal by April 26. That would be cool. Will give it a go and see if it sticks.

You know how goldfish grow to be the size of their environment? That’s basically me since Covid. Big as the house, not in a good way. Time to get moving.

You know how goldfish grow to be the size of their environment? That’s basically me since Covid. Big as the house, not in a good way. Time to get moving.
Now is a great time!

Only one more Christmas cookie left. Gearing up to jump in Jan 1!

Alright, I'm sick of being in pain and feeling like crap. It's time to carve out time every day to exercise. To start out I'm thinking three days of Pilates and three days of rowing with a rest day in there. It's been crazy busy lately but this needs to happen.

Alright, I'm sick of being in pain and feeling like crap. It's time to carve out time every day to exercise. To start out I'm thinking three days of Pilates and three days of rowing with a rest day in there. It's been crazy busy lately but this needs to happen.
This is where I'm at, with year end at work, and holiday eating. Need something to change!

Reactions: KEV
This is where I'm at, with year end at work, and holiday eating. Need something to change!
It looks like we're in this together! I've been dealing with this back pain for over a year and the only way to make progress is to build core strength. It's time to work out my ab.

My goal is be active most days. Had a good Christmas week, I didn’t lose any ground after enjoying some of my mom’s Christmas goodies!

It looks like we're in this together! I've been dealing with this back pain for over a year and the only way to make progress is to build core strength. It's time to work out my ab.
I have neck and shoulder issues since I sit most of the day at work. Yoga has helped a lot this year, but I'm been slacking and the aches and pains are creeping back in.

Reactions: KEV
My goal is be active most days. Had a good Christmas week, I didn’t lose any ground after enjoying some of my mom’s Christmas goodies!
You did better than me during the holidays sounds like!

Started 2021 off right and entered a 5k!!! Boom!!!

Only one more Christmas cookie left. Gearing up to jump in Jan 1!
We've more than one left, but what's left should be gone either by the 1st or by NLT the 4th, which is when I planned all along to start my diet for real.

Alright, I'm sick of being in pain and feeling like crap.
That's where I'd gotten to three weeks ago. As of today I was on my 3rd straight week of three strength training days per week. I'll do one more strength-training-only week, the first week of the year, then it'll be five days/week: Two cardio and three strength training.

Soon after the 1st I'll begin my off-season training with TrueMotion, too.

As sore and stiff as I've been, coming back after a nine-month hiatus, I still feel better than I've felt in quite some while :)

I have neck and shoulder issues since I sit most of the day at work. Yoga has helped a lot this year, but I'm been slacking and the aches and pains are creeping back in.
Starting yoga tomorrow with the lady you recommended on YouTube. Starting 3 days early.

Ok I’m in.

Tonal 4-5 times a week along with some cardio on the Peloton.

Back to prepped meals as well.

I’ve debated on the Tonal... like the look and idea. Much better than “The Mirror”... we love our Peloton. Hitting that each day and mixing in some yoga and strength workouts.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back