2021 Better You Fitness Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’d like to drop 20 lbs if possible.

Going to dial in my eating and focus on macros overall.

Workout everyday - get on my Peloton each day and then vary between lifting and yoga - dedicate 60 min a day for my health.

My goals for 2021 which I already started.

3. Body fat under 10%
Under 10%?!?!
yikes.gif

I’d like to drop 20 lbs if possible.

Going to dial in my eating and focus on macros overall.

Workout everyday - get on my Peloton each day and then vary between lifting and yoga - dedicate 60 min a day for my health.
Nice plan!

Ready to start 2021 with a sense of urgency. Yoga for sure - along with other stretching exercises. Rowing for cardio & overall strength. dumbbells mostly for lifting. Some golf-specific exercises too.

My goal is to eat healthier and to continue to maintain an active lifestyle. My preferred activity is running which is on hold for winter (difficult to run outside safely right now here with snow, ice and, in places, huge snowbanks)

20201025_061852.jpg20201205_105435.jpg

Any questions

Ready to start 2021 with a sense of urgency. Yoga for sure - along with other stretching exercises. Rowing for cardio & overall strength. dumbbells mostly for lifting. Some golf-specific exercises too.
Nice, sounds like you have a lot of good ideas in mind!

My goal is to eat healthier and to continue to maintain an active lifestyle. My preferred activity is running which is on hold for winter (difficult to run outside safely right now here with snow, ice and, in places, huge snowbanks)
More vegetables, fruits and nuts ;) In your diet?

More vegetables, fruits and nuts ;) In your diet?

You might say my diet is nutty. I enjoy almonds as a snack most days. Peanuts are good too, but they’re legumes and not nuts.

You might say my diet is nutty. I enjoy almonds as a snack most days. Peanuts are good too, but they’re legumes and not nuts.
I enjoy almonds as a snack too. Even planted an almond tree, but the amount I got was not worth it, so I replaced it with a peach tree.

Shoveled the drive from under a foot of snow. Good for the day i think
20201225_133140.jpg

View from today’s hike. Looking back at the one from Tuesday.
98F7E8A0-E47A-46C0-8999-02D1367BD535.jpeg

Finalizing some plans.. 2021 will be fun!

Ok I’m in.

Tonal 4-5 times a week along with some cardio on the Peloton.

Back to prepped meals as well.

Pretty simple for me. Hit the Peloton 3-4 days a weeks and strength training on the other days. It should take on a few weeks in January to get back to my target weight.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back