Tour Event 2021 BMW Championship

I have been fortunate to play Caves Valley. What the tour pros did to that course is mind numbing.....It's not that easy....Ha

I was there and it was fun but hard to see and extremely hard to walk this course. Too many Brooksie chants but BD kept his cool it seemed except for calling out Cantlay. Agree the scores were unreal but when the pros are hitting wedges into 500 yard par 5s it is hard to keep scores down and that was all carry.

I think all Tour events these days are a dumpster fire of slow play. Even the faster players get jammed up with slowboats. There is just so much money on the line these days every player out there is trying to literally stick every shot into the hole.
This is their career, and every shot could mean "making it or breaking it". I think everybody would be a bit slow paced under those conditions. It's just the nature of the game.

This is their career, and every shot could mean "making it or breaking it". I think everybody would be a bit slow paced under those conditions. It's just the nature of the game.

Yes that what I said.

That said, the Tour doesn't have to tolerate the insanely slow pace of play. If they really wanted to start getting harsh on some of these guys, they could. They obviously don't want to address the issue.

If they started penalizing these guys with strokes, they would learn real quick how to play faster, I am pretty certain about that.

I have been fortunate to play Caves Valley. What the tour pros did to that course is mind numbing.....It's not that easy....Ha

it looks like a fun course to play. But man those guys destroyed it.

I heard the conditions there were unusually kind to the golfers... But their numbers were still spectacular.

The extended Patrick Cantlay-Bryson DeChambeau duel at the BMW Championship on Sunday was a boon for television ratings. The final round averaged a 2.3 rating and 3.72 million viewers on NBC (y)

Back