Tour Event 2021 BMW Championship

Great tournament and finishing round by both those guys. Congrats to Cantlay!!

Maybe Bryson can go and do what he's best at, photobombing.

Here I thought that Cantlay have it away with the water shot. That was a great watch!

Clutch putting. Good for him.

Does this mean Bryson won’t play with Cantlay at Ryder Cup

Has to be one of the best putting rounds I've seen in a long time. Maybe since Tiger :eek: in his hayday

Wow. What a performance!!!

That was about as good as it gets! What a couple of performances!

What an awesome finish!

That was a ton of fun to watch, glad I was able to catch the end of this one, what a thriller

What a great finish, just caught the last 3 playoff holes. Bryson definitely had his chances today and it should have never got to extra holes.

Is it just me or does Cantlay. look like Vince Vaughn?

Cantlay was Tiger- and Crenshaw-esque with the putter. Love seeing that kind of putting performance. Tip of the cap to Patrick.

Just what we need - more American players who hate each other for our Ryder C. Team (Cantlay v. Dechambeau)

Absolutely insane!

Cantley low key has a good personality. What was it? Last year In Hawaii he tweeted making fun of the tour pros complaining about wind?

but cantley winning I think keeps more people in play at the tour championship. If Bryson had won it was basically over I think.

Just what we need - more American players who hate each other for our Ryder C. Team (Cantlay v. Dechambeau)
One common denominator…

That was fun to watch! Congrats to Cantlay and his Clutch putting!

Did Bryson skip media again or did they just not show it? I guess it would be understandable, but would have liked to hear some thoughts because that one had to hurt..

Back