Tour Event 2021 BMW Championship

Back to back aqua balls

Splash

Bryson is melting down… making bad excuses..

I am guessing more than anything he struggles to control spin and that spin up on him big time.

Azinger is pretty annoying.

Remainder of the round will say a lot about where BAD is. The two water balls instantly came with a excuse after hopefully he can turn it around to make it a absolute drag race tomorrow between Rahm and himself.

Remainder of the round will say a lot about where BAD is. The two water balls instantly came with a excuse after hopefully he can turn it around to make it a absolute drag race tomorrow between Rahm and himself.
And Cantlay😳

Re: Phil - they said he’s playing a 77* wedge. Is that for real or was the commentator (Justin Leonard) exaggerating?

Wheels getting a little loose on the Bryson bus

during the 3rd round .... two balls that were very well hit land on a sprinkler cover (DJ and Bryson). What are the odds !! Yeah it's 'rub of the green'. But it's time someone came up with a better idea. Sprinklers around greens are a necessary evil, but surely they can devise a way to cover them so that balls don't ricochet all over the place. I played a course in California that had artificial turf covering them - eliminating the bad bounces and also the uneven ground.

OK. Full disclosure; I'm watching these events. Mainly because I love golf and college football is still a week away. Having said that, I do not like the FedEx Cup. First of all these events are not majors. Number two, the points system seems to change every year. Another pet peeve is they show you where players are projected to finish after the early rounds which is meaningless. Somebody shoots a low score on Friday and they move up the list only to move back down if they struggle on Saturday or Sunday. Also, players can skip an event and still make the Tour Championship. Finally, the fact that the point leader tees off in Atlanta at ten under par is just weird. I get it that the players love the money that's on the line and the PGA Tour hates that they do not have a major under their control. They so hoped The Players would become a 5th major but that hasn't happened. Maybe most of you love "the playoffs" and think this is a great thing. For me, winning majors is the path to greatness. The FedEx Cup will make a player wealthy, but winning majors will make a player a part of history.
Sorry for the rant, but I'm on my third cocktail.

Cantlay and Bryson grouped together tomorrow. Slow play in the forecast?

Cantlay and Bryson grouped together tomorrow. Slow play in the forecast?

I can see that... I can also see neither 1 of them winning.... I’m actually pulling for Rory and/or Sergio both sitting there at -17 and if they can get the flat stick going early could be a nice day for either...

Bryson drives the greenside bunker, Cantlay can't lay it up in the fairway and looks like a gnarly lie in the rough..

Send it!!!!

344 yd carry nearly made the green, lol
I have been using the DECADE app this season and that hole would be driver every freaking time.

Here comes the race!!!!

Yep, matched Cantlay but his was way more fun to talk about. Though a good save from Cantlay with that rough first shot.

Sergio

Back