Tour Event 2021 CJ Cup

Wasn’t exactly the right moment for Rickie to try to play it safe.

Congrats Rory, clutch win. He had no breathing room down the stretch, but held it together.

Great W for Rors, no doubt.

But I’m pumped for BDR top 3!

Not the finish we wanted but great to see Rickie back on the leaderboard.

Rory Rory Rory Rory!!!

Great to see both Rory and Rickie up at the top. Hope this is a sign of things to come with both players getting back on track.

Rickie has so many positives to take from this. He’s right there…

Great win for Rors. This has to feel good for him

Rickie has so many positives to take from this. He’s right there…

Great win for Rors. This has to feel good for him
Nearing the top 75 again too

Happy to see my guy Rory back on top. Great week for Rickie too. Hoping he can bounce back this year.

T3 for Rickie and a win for Rory. Love it!

Ha I finally figured out what this means :LOL:

I was trying to figure out which golfer had those initials since last night. Tough ending for BDR, the only other guy I know that spells Rickie correctly.

I was trying to figure out which golfer had those initials since last night. Tough ending for BDR, the only other guy I know that spells Rickie correctly.
Spieth had to test the leaderboard waters a few times before breaking through. Rickie has been grinding, it’s just a matter of time.

Spieth had to test the leaderboard waters a few times before breaking through. Rickie has been grinding, it’s just a matter of time.
I might be stating the obvious, but I think it's largely a mental thing - convincing yourself that you can really do it again after not being there for so long, and being confident/comfortable in that position. I can only imagine the pressure when you're leading by one or two strokes on a Sunday, I'm sure it can really mess with your head - especially if you're not fully confident that you belong there and can pull it off.

I might be stating the obvious, but I think it's largely a mental thing - convincing yourself that you can really do it again after not being there for so long, and being confident/comfortable in that position. I can only imagine the pressure when you're leading by one or two strokes on a Sunday, I'm sure it can really mess with your head - especially if you're not fully confident that you belong there and can pull it off.
I agree. Spieth has a bunch of high finishes before finally winning again. I think we could see the same thing with Rickie. I’m honestly thrilled just to see him finish this high and hope the success continues.

Rory looked really good this week. Very solid the whole time. Irons were good, putter solid, driving like Rory again. I hope it continues.

Had no way to watch the final round so I'll be trying to hunt down a rebroadcast.

Back