2021 College baseball regionals

Excited for the CWS to kick off.

This is the first time in a few years I have been really excited about a University of Texas baseball team.

They don't hit the long ball as well as many of these teams, but they certainly pitch really really well.

I still wonder if any team is going to be able to compete with that 1-2 punch at Vandy of Rocker and Leiter. Those guys are putting up videogame numbers.
🤘

Ben McDonald has the best haircut in TV.

Now, if the rumors out of Baton Rouge are true, we may lose our coach to @JDax's Tigers. Truthfully, that would probably be best for Bianco and Ole Miss. He's had a really good run here but sometimes things just get stale and both parties need a reset.
I think that Woodward (Our AD) wants Godwin & Skip wants Bianco... And you have Todd Walker saying that he would be the Hitting Coach under Bianco... I think Skip wins here, he has a statue on campus & Woodward doesn’t...
Bianco is staying in Oxford.

At this point if Bianco doesn’t come home, it’s going to be awkward in Oxford...
Awkward doesn't even begin to adequately describe it.

Awkward doesn't even begin to adequately describe it.
But he got a contract extension out of it... Like the time Les Miles got an extension, by flirting with the Arkansas job...

Tough one last night. They just could not get ANYTHING going at the plate.
Tuned in for last few innings. Guess we'll have to do it the hard way. Still don't know why they didn't send the running on 1st in the 9th to second with 2 outs. The catcher would have been hesitant to throw on that. Would have been a tie ballgame easy.

But he got a contract extension out of it... Like the time Les Miles got an extension, by flirting with the Arkansas job...
He was getting an extension before LSU popped up. As I understand it, he wasn't getting a raise before this mess and he didn't get a raise afterward.

He was getting an extension before LSU popped up. As I understand it, he wasn't getting a raise before this mess and he didn't get a raise afterward.
I hope this signals that we are hiring Godwin...

I hope this signals that we are hiring Godwin...
Great baseball guy. He would be a great hire but probably not the “splash” a lot of LSU fans want.

That was one heck of a bat flip from Tatum.

Last edited:

Holy Cow Bells...

Back