I wouldn’t pay over sticker even if they put OJ in the backseat.

Held up in production for an undisclosed reason. Not surprisingly no updates or communication from Ford. The wait continues.

Held up in production for an undisclosed reason. Not surprisingly no updates or communication from Ford. The wait continues.

No word on a production date for my Bronco and I’m a 7/20/20 reservation holder.

I’m in Maui. Seems like I see a lot of Broncos here. Hate that silly sticker on the side.

Still waiting ...
In production on 12/10, got the built email on 12/28, still waiting in some sort of quality control/chip shortage/truck driver shortage purgatory. Five different delivery date estimates have come and gone. Next one is February 1. Not holding my breath at the moment.

Dear Ford Motor Company,
I hate you.

View attachment 9064655

I feel your pain. 7/20/20 res holder and ordered over 12 months ago. Zero word from Ford on when mine will even go into production. I bought two snowmobiles so I can go off-road ;) Coming home from a restaurant across the lake last Saturday at sunset.:)

2207AF28-CCDB-41A0-AC4D-A56FA318F808.jpeg

Been seeing a lot of the proper Broncos out and about lately. I'm still a little on the fence.

I will only purchase one if they come out with a OJ Simpson signature model that includes cutlery, gloves, and Johnny Cochran's voice as the GPS.

Coworker ordered an all white one & plans to get some custom plates that say 'not OJ' or something similar. Not my speed but fits his personality.

We picked up our Bronco today and my two daughters are damn excited. Hopefully, I'll be putting new wheels and 35" tires on it tomorrow. I'm surprised at the quality of the fit & finish and how quiet it is for a soft top. We ordered the luxury package with leather so it has a lot of creature comforts like heated seats/steering wheel and a cell phone charging pad that is actually in a useful location. :)

Yes, those are snowflakes in mid-April. It's been a tough spring that feels more like February lately.

Screen Shot 2022-04-14 at 5.04.47 PM.pngScreen Shot 2022-04-14 at 5.04.30 PM.png

We picked up our Bronco today and my two daughters are damn excited. Hopefully, I'll be putting new wheels and 35" tires on it tomorrow. I'm surprised at the quality of the fit & finish and how quiet it is for a soft top. We ordered the luxury package with leather so it has a lot of creature comforts like heated seats/steering wheel and a cell phone charging pad that is actually in a useful location. :)

Yes, those are snowflakes in mid-April. It's been a tough spring that feels more like February lately.

View attachment 9081198View attachment 9081199
Beautiful

Congrats! I do like the looks of some of the outer banks colors and that one fits it well. I have a 22 Wildtrak on order with the lux package (no interior). Lord knows when it'll show up, but I'll be ready.

Congrats! I do like the looks of some of the outer banks colors and that one fits it well. I have a 22 Wildtrak on order with the lux package (no interior). Lord knows when it'll show up, but I'll be ready.

The waiting is painful for sure, our first deposit was from 7/20/20.

The take off wheels I bought from another Bronco owner are at the tire shop getting mounted so I should have them on tomorrow and I’m likely going to do a satin paint protection film on the entire vehicle - it would look something like this one but my trim rings are a dark matte grey.

40D28845-EFC2-416B-8296-9ECD5CD7E315.jpeg

702BA277-9B01-4CA9-8017-5441BEC0ADB8.jpeg

E3E257E0-57A3-4AE0-B6B7-D56058377B8D.jpeg

Awesome! Congrats. I’m still waiting on shipping for my ‘21 which has been stuck in limbo since December. They’re claiming it will be here by Sunday but I have no reason to believe them after all the broken promises

Awesome! Congrats. I’m still waiting on shipping for my ‘21 which has been stuck in limbo since December. They’re claiming it will be here by Sunday, but I have no reason to believe them after all the broken promises

So many broken promises from Ford and Ice Mountain has been a debacle.

It's been a long wait but I'm impressed with it now that it has finally arrived. I'm 57 years old and have never had a new vehicle until now. I had some new company cars, mostly fleet minivans, and my wife has had four brand new vehicles in our 27 years of marriage, but this is the first new vehicle I've picked out for myself. Of course my high school daughter will be driving it a lot, lol.

I sure hope you're in Minnesota now and those aren't Florida snowflakes :LOL:

My shop was able to install the new wheels and 35" Falken Wildpeaks. :)

423485C4-8C53-4FB7-9060-E07B408C6EFB.jpeg504CDD78-72C0-4608-9795-D7A87598141B.jpeg267EEEA8-B5B4-4049-84EC-779CB4DBCB6E.jpeg

Last edited:
The waiting is painful for sure, our first deposit was from 7/20/20.

The take off wheels I bought from another Bronco owner are at the tire shop getting mounted so I should have them on tomorrow and I’m likely going to do a satin paint protection film on the entire vehicle - it would look something like this one but my trim rings are a dark matte grey.

View attachment 9081238

View attachment 9081237

View attachment 9081236

I dig it. I ordered the sasquatch package so it'll come with the bigger wheels. Plan is to powdercoat the rings a darker color. Which one is still TBD. I've also been thinking about going with a matte PPF as well. Think that would look awesome with the dark green. Gonna wait until I get it in hand before going crazy but that's where my heads at so far.

I dig it. I ordered the sasquatch package so it'll come with the bigger wheels. Plan is to powdercoat the rings a darker color. Which one is still TBD. I've also been thinking about going with a matte PPF as well. Think that would look awesome with the dark green. Gonna wait until I get it in hand before going crazy but that's where my heads at so far.

The powder coater I used only charged $40 per wheel to do the trim rings in a matte finish called “Wheel Titanium”. I was going to paint them myself but I was lazy and the powder coat is way more durable. I added Pod lights that only took about 45 minutes to install as I ordered the factory auxiliary switches so most of the wiring was already done. Next up will be the dash and kick panel speakers as the stereo is pretty lame and I ordered the Lux package with the B&O system.

7062AAFE-B149-45ED-A65D-47F24BBA030A.jpegA6CA4637-9BB1-42C5-B32C-0EDA992B342A.jpegE1815016-9522-47D5-897A-9AB3F8001064.jpeg

Back