Nothing firm on a production date which is no surprise considering Ford's track record with the Bronco. They are currently only making soft tops that don't work well for MN winters, so I opted to wait for a MY22 that doesn't go into production until December(hopefully). My guess is I won't be seeing my Bronco until next April or May. It's a bit of a bummer to wait so long but it's out of my control.
Yeah, I have started seeing them around locally. The sdealer near me has another one besides the WildTrack I posted above. They have a Black Diamond in that Area 51 color. What color are you getting?

Yeah, I have started seeing them around locally. The sdealer near me has another one besides the WildTrack I posted above. They have a Black Diamond in that Area 51 color. What color are you getting?

Right now I have the Area 51 ordered but when it finally gets assigned a production date I'll have the ability to change the order or add any of the new options they offer for 2022. I drove the demo Bronco they had at the dealer today and it drove better/quieter than expected.

Screen Shot 2021-09-17 at 5.16.48 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-09-17 at 5.16.28 PM.png

Right now I have the Area 51 ordered but when it finally gets assigned a production date I'll have the ability to change the order or add any of the new options they offer for 2022. I drove the demo Bronco they had at the dealer today and it drove better/quieter than expected.

View attachment 9028468View attachment 9028469
Is that Cactus Grey? That one is sharp too.

Is that Cactus Grey? That one is sharp too.

Yes, but they should call it battleship grey. I don’t dislike it but they have better colors.

Here’s a picture of a bunch of Bronco in a parking lot outside the manufacturing plant in Michigan waiting for parts. :cautious:

5FDBA10C-8C50-4315-B22F-F1F3B0BE1C05.jpeg

Here’s a picture of a bunch of Bronco in a parking lot outside the manufacturing plant in Michigan waiting for parts. :cautious:

View attachment 9028814
Not mine. Day one reservation and never got a VIN or a build date so I'm pushed to 2022. Two-doors are lagging way behind because of the issues with the tops. So I have to resubmit the order. Plus they discontinued my top two choices of color.

The only Bronco that I didn't like was when they were like the one OJ was being chased in by the police. The one that was the size of an F150 pickup. Most people don't like the Bronco II but I even liked that one. In fact, I owned on of those. It was underpowered but it wasn't all bad.

I saw one on the road...they're small

My dad had an old bronco when we were growing up, had to get out and lock the hubs and everything. Really liked the old box look.

Nothing wrong with these ones, probably not the vehicle for me but I don't dislike them like some vehicles.

That battleship grey though it's very nice. Toyota also has some more matte colors.

I have in production date for 10/4, hopefully it will be delivered quickly after that. Switching away from the hard top, sped up the process.

That battleship grey though it's very nice. Toyota also has some more matte colors.
I really like the saturated colors some of the companies are doing now. I always like a flat paint on a car instead of that glittery stuff on everything nowadays.

I saw one on the road...they're small

The Bronco Sports are small like a CRV or RAV4. The full size Bronco is tall and wide especially with the offroad Saquatch package. Compared to a Chevy Tahoe the Bronco is 2" narrower but at 79", 3" taller than a Tahoe and also bit taller than a Ford F150(stock height is 75"-78" and width is 80").

Screen Shot 2021-09-20 at 5.22.52 PM.png

Think I'm going to order one this week from our local dealer. I assume I will get it sometime next year. Going to get a 4-door white Outer Banks with a soft top, lux package, and maybe a sasquatch package. That's my last decision, to sasquatch or not to sasquatch??

That's my last decision, to sasquatch or not to sasquatch??
Go big or go home.
Actually I didn't get it, because I have no need for it. But I might add it when I reorder for 2022. It does look pretty sweet.

Think I'm going to order one this week from our local dealer. I assume I will get it sometime next year. Going to get a 4-door white Outer Banks with a soft top, lux package, and maybe a sasquatch package. That's my last decision, to sasquatch or not to sasquatch??

I drove one with the Sasquatch package last week and was pleasantly surprised how well mannered it was on the highway especially compared to any Jeep I've driven with 35" or larger tires. I think they look kinda lame without the Sasquatch. ;)

I drove one with the Sasquatch package last week and was pleasantly surprised how well mannered it was on the highway especially compared to any Jeep I've driven with 35" or larger tires. I think they look kinda lame without the Sasquatch. ;)
I think the steprail on the Outer Banks makes it look shorter too. So the extra lift is even more aesthetic with that trim.

While I have zero regrets going with the car I did instead of the bronco, I saw one the other day and thought it looked pretty good.

but man the number of nightmare stories that dealers are marking up the price at the last minute are really starting to grow

Got my build date today! Week of 12/6. Totally shocked, since I was informed last month that I was getting bumped to 2022

While I have zero regrets going with the car I did instead of the bronco, I saw one the other day and thought it looked pretty good.

but man the number of nightmare stories that dealers are marking up the price at the last minute are really starting to grow
Super good looking. I am waiting for a bit. No need to buy an expensive car when thearket is as crazy as it is right now. I can wait a couple years. My truck is still really nice.

I've seen a few on the road and I am not impressed with how they look. They look small and cheap to me.

I looked at a new one, but the tow capacity won't pull my boat. Now to find a 1996 without rust.

I've seen a few on the road and I am not impressed with how they look. They look small and cheap to me.

Sounds like you might have seen the Bronco Sport, which is small and rather generic looking like a RAV4 or CRV. The full size Bronco is about the same width and height as a Chevy Tahoe. With the Sasquatch off-road package it’s actually taller than a Tahoe or F150 and only 2” narrower.

Here’s the Bronco Sport next to the Bronco.

0E28C8F8-C997-45E0-92B5-F9652C510281.jpeg

Last edited:
Back