Tour Event 2021 Fortinet Championship

JB

Follow @THPGolf on Social Media
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
From the Silverado Resort in Napa, CA.
Last year's winner was Stewart Cink.

This has a pretty darn good field, with featured groups.

Hideki Matsuyama
Hudson Swafford
Matt Kuchar

Will Zalatoris
Marc Leishman
Brandt Snedeker

Jon Rahm
Max Homa
Si Woo Kim

Cameron Champ
Phil Mickelson
Kevin Tway

Every time I see the name of this even I think…
9BB72EA2-E9A3-4B1C-AA66-47A071F93F3B.jpeg

I cant be the only one that see Fortnite every time they flash the sponsor here can I?

Hard to believe that the season is starting up. I like the field. In addition to the name players mentioned in the OP, I am interested to see how the KFT guys do. I watched many of the KFT events and I’d like to see if any of them can compete on the next level.

Interesting that Phil is swinging a Mavrik with a ventus red this week.

Didn't John Rahm drop out? Or did I misread a title?

Aaron Rai shoots bogey free 70, with 16 GIR . Only 26, he is someone to watch.

Watching a bit of this now that the wife's asleep.

Does anyone know what the heck that red driver Kuchar is gaming is?!? I don't remember seeing that.

Snedeker just hit my iron miss on 15, right into the water. Late extension heel strike is hard to draw. 🙁

Blows my mind watching Zalatoris. Is it youth, or is his entire body made of some super-sinew? The amount of tension he slings with his driver is crazy.

Watching a bit of this now that the wife's asleep.

Does anyone know what the heck that red driver Kuchar is gaming is?!? I don't remember seeing that.
I think he's hitting an older Bridgestone Version - the new Drivers from Bridgestone are not Red.

Last edited:
I think he's hitting an older Bridgestone Version - the new Drivers from Bridgestone are not Red.
Yeah, I thought he played an old jgr, I just didn't ever remember it being red if that's what it is.

So much imagination!

Just turned it on. Phil is having an overland adventure on 18.

First holes I'm watching all weekend and Homa drops a huge one to stay in the lead by one! Let's go Max!

Ouch, that could do it unless McNealy has a miracle.

No miracle. Hope he can rebound and finish second.
I mean he could make it for a two to tie :ROFLMAO: unless you're ahead of me on the stream and that didn't happen. But he mashed that tee shot. He should pretty easily make birdie to get solo 2nd

And Homa takes it home! 65-65 on the weekend!

Good for max. He blew it at the US Open when he was on home turf.

Wow. That hurts 😬

Back