Tour Event 2021 Genesis Invitational

I just switched on the replay on the Golf Channel. Bryson and Rory just teed off on #1.

Oof, Harry Higgs just duffed a chip on 10 that ended up in a bunker. He doesn't strike me as a morning golfer.

Rory either just about missed the head of his 3w or hit an insanely cool stinger fade 3w to try and run one up to the green.

I'm not sure if I care which is true.

I love to see players embracing any technology that assists them personally.
at the price of these units, I absolutely LOVE to see competition at the top. Going to push them all to get even better.

at the price of these units, I absolutely LOVE to see competition at the top. Going to push them all to get even better.

Darn straight. I mean Bryson was sponsored by a different launch monitor company and yet was seen at every tour event with a GCQuad because his sponsor was struggling with accuracy of devices. Pushing for the best and having multiple choices is so good for an industry.

When I first seen the picture I would've thought you had to line up across from it? The ball can be positioned that far back?
I don't think it would capture that far back - He was probably using it to dial his wedges/irons and stepped back a bit to groove his wood.

I don't think it would capture that far back - He was probably using it to dial his wedges/irons and stepped back a bit to groove his wood.

There it might still be in play. In settings you can adjust that and can get a decent sized window. Its close though.

the 10th is SUCH a savage.

One of the truly great holes in golf. It’s nice to see that such a short par 4 can can seriously challenge even the greatest players in the world.

Great shot out of jail for Xander. I don’t know how it didn’t come back onto the green especially after watching him take relief from the sprinkler head.

One of the truly great holes in golf. It’s nice to see that such a short par 4 can can seriously challenge even the greatest players in the world.

Wonder what average golfers would walk off that green with?

Wonder what average golfers would walk off that green with?

If I understood Sir Nick correctly yesterday, he was saying that even laying up off the tee to about 80 yards, presents the players with a difficult shot because of the shape and slope of the green. So, you can’t miss right or left and laying up isn’t necessarily a great option.

The GCquad is such an awesome machine..

Watching live and seeing Kuchar. I find it interesting that he went from the everyman nice guy to almost Reed level despise over night..

Watching live and seeing Kuchar. I find it interesting that he went from the everyman nice guy to almost Reed level despise over night..

Paying your substitute caddy a minor amount after a victory will do that for you.

he went from awe shucks Opie Taylor to jerk in a hurry

Sam Burns is kinda rolling.

Literally just had a conversation with their Tour Rep about his golf ball.

“He’s someone that kind of just falls into that mid-tier spin. He’s one of the longest guys on Tour, and the Chrome Soft X 20 is fast off the tee."

Literally just had a conversation with their Tour Rep about his golf ball.

“He’s someone that kind of just falls into that mid-tier spin. He’s one of the longest guys on Tour, and the Chrome Soft X 20 is fast off the tee."
So do they still make last year's model, or is he going to have to find something else when they run out?

Back