2021 Golf Bag Releases

Golfers Anonymous

Just Decent
Albatross 2024 Club
Reaction score
Are there any set release dates on new bag releases? I’ve searched quite a few stores and all the ones I’m looking at are sold out even on the manufacturers site.

Are there any set release dates on new bag releases? I’ve searched quite a few stores and all the ones I’m looking at are sold out even on the manufacturers site.

Tricky question :D
yes I will think we see new golf bags. Some companies are selling them out as fast as they come in. Budget Golf lists them the minute PAR date hits.
Bag Boy just came out with new Revolver XP and the hybrid Chiller.
If one is searching for Ping, they might be waiting a bit as they are going to be quite delayed I was told.

yes I will think we see new golf bags. Some companies are selling them out as fast as they come in. Budget Golf lists them the minute PAR date hits.
If one is searching for Ping, they might be waiting a bit as they are going to be quite delayed I was told.
Read my mind. Thanks!

I've been looking at the Chiller hybrid lately and like what I see. I've never tried their bag before but it looks solid

Yup. We didn’t get more HS bags this year because of the delay, it was a massive wait window. Way more than usual, WAY.

Yup. We didn’t get more HS bags this year because of the delay, it was a massive wait window. Way more than usual, WAY.
Something about shipping containers? :unsure:

Something about shipping containers? :unsure:
I think it’s more a where they’re made thing. All I know is they’ve become a bit of a pain to work with over the past year and half when it comes to ordering mascot bags, used to be easy peasy.

It's a double-edged sword. The demand is increased substantially, and the supply chain is disrupted.

I've been looking at the Chiller hybrid lately and like what I see. I've never tried their bag before but it looks solid
Not Bag Boy but their sister company, I've been using a Datrek bag for 2 seasons and it has held up great and is well thought out.

Reactions: KEV
Ahhhhhh haaaaaaa. So this is the mystery oem with crazy ass delays this season. Sucks for them I suppose.

How often are people buying bags?

For me it's usually about every 5-7 years. And most often just because I'm bored with the bag and want a new color. I've given my last two C-130s away to friends and they're still in play.

Trying to find a nice carry bag looking at the Hoofer, have a cart bag but was looking to walk more. Usually hold onto a bag 4-5 years unless the newer ones have better features.

I recently purchased an Ouul cart bag, there was a ridiculous sale on them in the UK and the quality is phenomenal, I really think it's an incredible bag, plus it's very different from all the Titleist stadry bags that everyone uses at my course.

Ahhhhhh haaaaaaa. So this is the mystery oem with crazy ass delays this season. Sucks for them I suppose.
Actually no, but this one on bags is definitely one of them.

Back