EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

I'm so freaking excited to have a full team but I know there are a lot of disappointed THPers. We are going to bring the heat and make sure it feels like you're there with us as much as we can! And we will do everything we can, to make sure it comes back for 12 new and one returning THPer(s) next year!

Also, bring that support! we will feed off of it and do our best to bring the belt back to THP!

Glad you gents finally have a full team. December is not that far away but the time will drag by. You all should do well, enjoy it, embrace it and just have fun.

those "gotta full squad" vibes...LFG!!!

What ball would the participants and followers use out of the Callaway lineup and why?

Myself it’s the CS Truvis currently and I’m planning on dabbling with the TT here shortly. Prefer the softer feel of the ball as compared to the X or LS at the moment and has a tick less spin off the driver.

What ball would the participants and followers use out of the Callaway lineup and why?

Myself it’s the CS Truvis currently and I’m planning on dabbling with the TT here shortly. Prefer the softer feel of the ball as compared to the X or LS at the moment and has a tick less spin off the driver.

CSX. It does everything I want/need from a ball.

I had a lot of skepticism, about Callaway ball offerings.

But this current CSX is a great ball.

However, I still stand by, if they could do whatever TM did with the TP5x feel wise, in its current state, IMO there wouldn't be a better ball out there.

love seeing the team complete! what is everyone doing to prep now that you’re in the home stretch?!

My favorite Callaway ball is the CSX LS. No ball that I have tried goes farther off the tee for me.

The best ball I've ever played is the new CSX with TT. Longest as well as the best ball around the green for me. Add in Triple Track and I don't think I'll ever use a different ball. Other than perhaps the LS. I actually have my lowest score with the LS but I've been more consistent with the X. My swing hasn't done me any favors so I'm still working between the two trying to figure it out. Will get real numbers this winter in the simulator to see what's actually going on with them.

love seeing the team complete! what is everyone doing to prep now that you’re in the home stretch?!
Hurt the elbow recently so I've been taking a little time off but my work has consisted of three days a week on the range getting my tee game under control since it disappeared about two months ago. It's been a tough few months but it's coming together!

Then with the weather in MT, I will be joining a sim league to keep my game ready to go for December!

Playing as much as possible, and hitting the range more. Have taken a few lessons, and plan on more to get ready. Will try to hit the sims in the area once it gets 40’s and a month straight of rain for a typical November to stay with the swing.

good thoughts. pro tip: if you don’t already, start posting while playing. posting while practicing. etc. basically work at live posting so it becomes second nature.

good thoughts. pro tip: if you don’t already, start posting while playing. posting while practicing. etc. basically work at live posting so it becomes second nature.
Funny you say that! I was actually going to challenge the team to live post the next round they play. But doing it more than once would for sure better than just once

Back