EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

Alright gents. Quick update. Shot a 79 in my club championship yesterday from the blues on a pretty tough course which was good enough to earn me a spot in the top 4 gross scores from the AA/A flight. 73, 76, 79 were the other 3 scores out of 169 players ( first round spread out over 2 days ). The top 4 of us go on to play a private local course, Locust Hill Country Club that used to host the Wegman's Open LPGA event for what seems like ever. The winner will have the lowest cumulative score of the 2 rounds. That puts me 6 strokes back starting the day. We are playing from the tips at 6635 yards which is going to be fun. Love playing 440-450 yard par 4's.

Also, in 8 days I am playing in the NYSGA amateur championship at Crag Burn in Buffalo which is an incredibly nice links style private course. I ended up finishing top 10 in points state wide out of 700+ or so players and earned an invite to the championship which goes out to the top 80 this year. The course is supposed to be amazing from what people have told me even though I have never played it, I am really looking forward to playing it. The TXG guys jumped the border in 2019 to do a video blog of it. Part 1 and part 2 below.

Hopefully a bunch more good experiences to bring to the Grandaddy in December when shots matter. :)

Alright gents. Quick update. Shot a 79 in my club championship yesterday from the blues on a pretty tough course which was good enough to earn me a spot in the top 4 gross scores from the AA/A flight. 73, 76, 79 were the other 3 scores out of 169 players ( first round spread out over 2 days ). The top 4 of us go on to play a private local course, Locust Hill Country Club that used to host the Wegman's Open LPGA event for what seems like ever. The winner will have the lowest cumulative score of the 2 rounds. That puts me 6 strokes back starting the day. We are playing from the tips at 6635 yards which is going to be fun. Love playing 440-450 yard par 4's.

Also, in 8 days I am playing in the NYSGA amateur championship at Crag Burn in Buffalo which is an incredibly nice links style private course. I ended up finishing top 10 in points state wide out of 700+ or so players and earned an invite to the championship which goes out to the top 80 this year. The course is supposed to be amazing from what people have told me even though I have never played it, I am really looking forward to playing it. The TXG guys jumped the border in 2019 to do a video blog of it. Part 1 and part 2 below.

Hopefully a bunch more good experiences to bring to the Grandaddy in December when shots matter. :)

Great update and playing Sean!

I've had a few sessions working on some of the key fundamentals of foil ripping for those precious breakfast sliders as well as some stiff arm and hurdle jumping drills for The Nest. I feel confident.
Will you be the only man in history to physically renest? hahaha I technically never went in...:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Happy birthday AssCap @dacatalyst41 and as a present I promise to do nothing dangerous today to try and avoid injury 😁

Happy birthday AssCap @dacatalyst41 and as a present I promise to do nothing dangerous today to try and avoid injury 😁
Everyone should be like you…t least through mid December. After that you can bungee jump to your hearts delight. 😂

🤔 Per The Hideaway’s website:
“Four signature complimentary comfort stations, including Hideaway’s Snicky Snack, serving a variety of gourmet treats and featuring a menu that changes daily”
Is it true this was named after @Snickerdog :p and if so do you decide what changes on the menu ;)

“Four signature complimentary comfort stations, including Hideaway’s Snicky Snack, serving a variety of gourmet treats and featuring a menu that changes daily”
Is it true this was named after @Snickerdog :p and if so do you decide what changes on the menu ;)
Those comfort stations are amazing!!!! All about choices.

The comfort stations are amazing. Fridges stocked with small containers of fruit, chilled candy bars, freezers of ice cream (cough Choco Taco cough), multiple types of drinks (including Gatorade in cans, if that's what floats your boat). The Snicky Snack was nice at the turn. They had some really good street tacos one day, and I think sliders the other (if I remember correctly). Good stuff.

Is this required viewing to give us ideas for AssCap-approved activities before December?
Quite the opposite actually. It's a cinematic textbook on what NOT to do. Those brave guys went above and beyond to teach safety and common sense through reverse psychology.

Milk is never a bad choice. :)
Before I scrolled down, I thought this to myself!

Ice cold milk with a cookie is one of my favorites!

The comfort stations are just awesome! You have to try the chicken salad and red pepper cheese!

Quite the opposite actually. It's a cinematic textbook on what NOT to do. Those brave guys went above and beyond to teach safety and common sense through reverse psychology.
Pretty sure its the "AssCap What Not To Do" manual. :)
I always viewed this warning as an invitation for imitation 😆
1632837474920.jpeg

Back